24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

may or may not be in for this, dependant on cash/france/ibiza.

However if your heading up northwards , im on the english welsh border (bout 50 minutes south of liverpool, an hour north of brum) If im around(on the tour or not) theres beds,floor space,etc at mine, if im out the country, theres a backyard thats more than big enough for you to pitch tents in.

Just a shout like, as not sure how much hospitality your going to be getting up north(as there doesnt seem to be many riders up north that have been around for ages/are known on the forum, so beds may be a bit sparse)

semi north(north of the m4) riding spots which may be worth considering and may not have been mentioned;

liverpool

bangor

brum

worcester

wrexham (hate saying it, cos its so local, but wasnt there a trialskings, or similar vid shot there, which is seriously out of there way)

stoke.

• 4 weeks later...

jesus, i havent been on tf in a few months, i had a dream i was nout riding the other day, and pretty much decided to get me a bike again. been spending waaaaaaaay too much time playing the guitar, i need to get out moar!

some retard decided they were selling up, and did so, MISTAKE!!

so, going to get a another 24 in a couple of months or so, so will hopefully be up for the tour again this year, can someone fill me in on the events happening, as i really cba to look through 27 pages of thread . . . .

also that looks like a nice park, should hit that motherf**ker up

Luis! Get involved again dude, was cool having you on the trip last year and would be great to have you back this year!

Plans still aren't set yet, but we're looking at venturing a little further up the country and riding Leeds, Stoke Plaza etc. Newport/Bristol will no doubt feature again, and that park on the previous page is Mount Hawke in Cornwall, so a bit of an extension to the trip could take us down there, would be a great place to spend a day and is only a short drive from Truro Plaza too which has a few nice bits to play with.

Hoping to have my new rig together over the next week or two, though that would require my forks to arrive so the bug is definitely biting again!

Once again, to anyone looking in and thinking "I'd love to get involved with this but I'm not a good rider" or "but I don't know anyone", PLEASE COME ALONG! Last year was phenominal, despite most of the riders never having met everyone else. One week rolling around the country with this lot and I've made some great friends and wouldn't change it for the world. Regardless of ability, bike, where you're from, age etc, you'd be a fool not to pop along and spend a day on the tour...

Best week ever, don't miss out!

Once again, to anyone looking in and thinking "I'd love to get involved with this but I'm not a good rider" or "but I don't know anyone", PLEASE COME ALONG! Last year was phenominal, despite most of the riders never having met everyone else. One week rolling around the country with this lot and I've made some great friends and wouldn't change it for the world. Regardless of ability, bike, where you're from, age etc, you'd be a fool not to pop along and spend a day on the tour...

Best week ever, don't miss out!

Amen to that!!! Made some absolutely amazing friends during the week, had some seriously funny times, whol week was a constant high despite the nowhere-to-stay-in-bristol night, losing my lid, going to wales to find out that KFC ran out of chicken, Manning's terrible navigation skills (Charlie knows...) and slamming on my face on the second day :P

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am very excite, and definitely will have ID with me this time round haha

We've got a demo booked in 28th-29th - so I'm not sure which dates I can make so I'm fully rested up. I'll try my best for the Sat/Sun of the previous weekend :)

Other commiments are other commitments and have to come first dude, totally understandable! If you can make it to the weekend before it'd be great though, even just for the general social!

Other commiments are other commitments and have to come first dude, totally understandable! If you can make it to the weekend before it'd be great though, even just for the general social!

You know I'll try! It's a pity though, because all the places I want to visit are in the run up to the show and my knee gets progressively worse the more I ride, so I have to make sure I'm rested before a show :(