24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

I make that Pimms o'clock.

Well these places arn't perm, just saying i can guarantee you guys a lift from the airport - round the UK - then back to the airport. I'm sure it won't be like us 4 always in the car. I mean I could be a bike car and someone with a smaller car be a passenger car etc. I think we need of least 3 cars for the ammount of people that have shown interest so far :)

And yea I'm so stoked about this, will be good to bash out with some old friend, and make some new ones! Haven't really ever spoken to Rich, although I'm sure that this will change on the 1st night out! haha like when we went into Southend, I didnt know, John, Fish, Kev, Luke or Phil, by the end of the nights you were all tight mates.

GOING TO BE MAD.

I haven't been this excited about something since i was about 12 :D

I actually can't wait, still trying to weigh the reality of actually riding much cause the majority of the time i will have a MASSIVE HANGOVER :)

It is a puzzler, lol.

I should have Rob Brodie tagging along for the whole trip, but still got a spare seat. I'm hoping that Dave Anscombe will take it, as I know he'll love the trip.

I'm hoping that Dave Anscombe will take it, as I know he'll love the trip.

Yea man get onto Dave for sure!

Found a bike rack in my Dads scrap car yesterday, which has been in there for about a year, since we used it for storage when we were clearing out our garage! Hopefully get that on.... was useless for my mod but I'm guessing it should hold inspired frames fine which will make the journey 100000X easier.

simps you got any space for me?

Think my cars full dude :( if you can't find a space and i can get the bike rack working then you could squeeze in.

PM Luke or Rich Peason they wanted people to help them out on petrol costs :)

LMAO i might be there on of the days if the new bike is finshed

Wahat are you building up ?

That scared me... the two horses repeating chaaaaaaaaaaarlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it gives me the creep's :P