Bigmans Trials Park, Progress Topic....

Bigman

Progress update after me and Mike spent the day rearranging stuff and giving it a good seeing to :)

post-5022-1248982818_thumb.jpg

Ignore all the shite on the left, havn't figured out what to do with it yet, but this should is pretty much HALF of the completed project, with about another 30 or so pallets showing up today :)

More updates soon

Rich

Here are the latest pictures from today, please excuse the pictures as it was raining when i took them, I have not even had a chance to ride it yet, damn weather!!

post-84-1249062648_thumb.jpg

post-84-1249062670_thumb.jpg

post-84-1249062681_thumb.jpg

post-84-1249062702_thumb.jpg

post-84-1249062718_thumb.jpg

There is also about 10-15 loose pallets that can be used for anything too!

Expect a video of riding it very soon!

Adam

Everything will be going outside when i have the space, we are waiting for the owner of the caravan to come and get it shifted, then everything will be heading outside, as then it will all be layed out so that you can combine everything!

I do have to modify the tall one abit to make it abit more stable, i think i will end up sticking another pallet onthe other side, that will add more weight and also another aspect to getting up, as i will set it at an angle.

Adam

I wouldn't put that through a combine :P

Haha, thats how i read it, think i've been doing a bit too much farming recently!

Edited by walker

It looks sick! However, I liked the idea of being able to go from the obstacles to the breeze-block wall construction, but you've moved everything away from there...

You can still get onto the old WW2 army building, got footage of that in my new video :)

Adam

• 2 weeks later...