New Members Jokes Thread!

Paperclip

Come on guys enough of the jacko jokes its not even been 24 hours yet for f**k sake! If were Gunna do those sort of jokes you gotta include jade goody, princess diana and the 9-11! But on with the crap jokes! What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

Come on guys enough of the jacko jokes its not even been 24 hours yet for f**k sake! If were Gunna do those sort of jokes you gotta include jade goody, princess diana and the 9-11! But on with the crap jokes! What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

Out of respect mcdonalds have released the mc jackson burger 50 year old meat between 10 years old buns

In honour of Michael Jacksons memory, McDonalds has released a new burger, the MJ. Its 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

Too late. >_<

Boy shouts to his mother "MUM CAN YOU HELP ME?" His mum shouts back "IM IN THE BEDROOM, DONT YOU SHOUT AT ME, GET UP HERE AND SPEAK TO ME PROPERLY". The boy walks upstairs. "Thats better" she says, "now what did you want?" The boy says "I walked in dog shit and i cant get my trainers off".

Boy shouts to his mother "MUM CAN YOU HELP ME?" His mum shouts back "IM IN THE BEDROOM, DONT YOU SHOUT AT ME, GET UP HERE AND SPEAK TO ME PROPERLY". The boy walks upstairs. "Thats better" she says, "now what did you want?" The boy says "I walked in dog shit and i cant get my trainers off".

Thats the shitest joke ever lol.

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a traffic wardens funeral, A voice screamed from inside the box, "i'm not dead! i'm not dead!"

To which the vicar shouted back, "Sorry the paperwork has already been done!"

Fat bird in a bar says "Guess my weight and you can shag me." Bloke says "About 93 stone you fat ugly bitch." she says "That's close enough you lucky b*****d.

What do 54,000 uk women who suffer domestic violence every year have in common? They don't f**king listen.

man goes to a petrol station and fills up his car. He goes to the girl at the kiosk and says "Number 5 and a kitkat chunky". The girl hands him a kitkat chunky and the man says "No I want a normal kitkat you fat slag!"