New Ultra Light Weight Stem Cap From Tnn Engineering Giveaway

Le @ Tnn Engineering

Comp riders want to make their bikes as light as possible.

Companies make products that help you make your bike as light as possible.

Comp riders might want to buy those products to make their bikes as light as possible.

How can you find that so incredibly hard to comprehend?

well my dad can make one that weighs 0.000000000009999999999888888888888777777777777666666666555555555554444444443333

33333222222222111111111 grams for i think at the moment there are marketed at about 27 quid, for the quility its worth it , aimed at comp riders.

f**k off.

Comp riders want to make their bikes as light as possible.

Companies make products that help you make your bike as light as possible.

Comp riders might want to buy those products to make their bikes as light as possible.

How can you find that so incredibly hard to comprehend?

Because they're TGS fags.

I dunno about Sam, but Matt's a bit of a twonk and just wants a reaction. But actually he's a nice guy to talk to, he was even asking me for tips the other night about how to make his bike lighter because his spindly emo body gets tired with all that riding sideways he does all the time.

It comes with the package, if you're a TGS rider you must hate people trying to make their bikes light, even though a shitty rider like me can tell the difference between a 10kg bike and an 11kg bike.

i know you all think i am a fanny and i can understand why, but i just find is ridiculous how people spend so much money on there bike. why not get a bit more muscle and spend less? if my top cap broke which would be the only way i would need a new one, i would probs bodge one out of a lump of steel or summet i can find in my workshop. i dont see the need to buy somthing that does the same job and makes barley any difference for that amount of money.

i know you all think i am a fanny and i can understand why, but i just find is ridiculous how people spend so much money on there bike. why not get a bit more muscle and spend less? if my top cap broke which would be the only way i would need a new one, i would probs bodge one out of a lump of steel or summet i can find in my workshop. i dont see the need to buy somthing that does the same job and makes barley any difference for that amount of money.

It costs f**k all haha, the most expensive trials bike you could possibly build would cost about £2k tops. Try riding XC or downhill! My new Simtra buils has cost me about £800 is total, including buying the Kot last year, so I've got a frame to sell now.

It makes a huge difference having a lighter bike, not barely any difference.

I rode Danny Kearns barge next to my Kot, it was so much more effort to move around and I got tired a lot faster.

Lighter bikes just feel nicer to ride, and for the sake of a grand or so it's not actually an expensive hobby. (Compared to road, XC, downhill, dirt jumping, motorbike trials, motocross etc).

I can understand Sam's point that if you ride street then you don't need ultra light parts, dependable parts are higher on the list. Yes, riding a heavier bike will make you a better rider, BUT light weight bikes REALLY DO help at comps. A stem cap on its own might not make much difference, but its the whole weight savings across the bike that does it.

I can understand Sam's point that if you ride street then you don't need ultra light parts, dependable parts are higher on the list. Yes, riding a heavier bike will make you a better rider, BUT light weight bikes REALLY DO help at comps. A stem cap on its own might not make much difference, but its the whole weight savings across the bike that does it.

i can understand that but i have never really got into the competition side of trials so i am in no position to comment.

It costs f**k all haha, the most expensive trials bike you could possibly build would cost about £2k tops. Try riding XC or downhill! My new Simtra buils has cost me about £800 is total, including buying the Kot last year, so I've got a frame to sell now.

It makes a huge difference having a lighter bike, not barely any difference.

I rode Danny Kearns barge next to my Kot, it was so much more effort to move around and I got tired a lot faster.

Lighter bikes just feel nicer to ride, and for the sake of a grand or so it's not actually an expensive hobby. (Compared to road, XC, downhill, dirt jumping, motorbike trials, motocross etc).

i am 15 years old, and have a job that gets me 20£ a week, i would have a batter job but i have other things to do like education. i cannot afford to spend ridic amounts of money on a topcap. because in my eyes it make no difference.

Because they're TGS fags.

I dunno about Sam, but Matt's a bit of a twonk and just wants a reaction. But actually he's a nice guy to talk to, he was even asking me for tips the other night about how to make his bike lighter because his spindly emo body gets tired with all that riding sideways he does all the time.

It comes with the package, if you're a TGS rider you must hate people trying to make their bikes light, even though a shitty rider like me can tell the difference between a 10kg bike and an 11kg bike.

:P haha, im not botherd about loosing weight if its cheaper, or the same strength, but not paying 14 quid for a topcap when you can get them for 2 quid from lbs.

i can understand that but i have never really got into the competition side of trials so i am in no position to comment.

i am 15 years old, and have a job that gets me 20£ a week, i would have a batter job but i have other things to do like education. i cannot afford to spend ridic amounts of money on a topcap. because in my eyes it make no difference.

The top cap is 14 quid and you earn 20 quid.... that means after the top cap expenditure you have a disposable income of 6 quid! Thus providing a bag of sweeties and a trip to the ice skating rink. BINGO! :P

I personally wouldn't pay that much for that little, but can see both sides of the argument. When you've paid £2k for a top end bike, an extra tenner here and there is pretty negligible I guess.

If you want something cheap but light, there are always drills and files. If you don't mind spending the little bit more to get the kit, so be it.