Crawley

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so I started this in 2009 I haven't been on this forum since then :L ok so I still ride trials and this whole post is shocking I have been the only one for years and this year a friend of mine started to trials a little bit. 

Anyway in Crawley this year I rode at the skate park in august like every morning, normally i ride in town or at the shops and things like that. I don't ride in winter so I'll probably be out again after April I have uni so its kinda hard to ride as much. If you're ever in Crawley ask about the white trials bike or the trials rider with a beard ;L or just send me a private message. I ride everyday in the summer holidays, it would be amazing to have more people to just casual ride. Don't worry I'm still rubbish on a trials bike.

Just so you know there are not many good spots to ride in Crawley I just ride around and if I see anything I may try it maybe. 

Me and Ross ride together a bit. There is also Jake and Ben who are injured at the moment and Chris who is now at uni up north. We have rode brighton a few times but I mostly ride around newhaven on my own or with Ross.

Trying to keep It alive down south!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8 November 2015 14:30:09, peter_t said:

Me and Ross ride together a bit. There is also Jake and Ben who are injured at the moment and Chris who is now at uni up north. We have rode brighton a few times but I mostly ride around newhaven on my own or with Ross.

Trying to keep It alive down south!

lol Pete just seen this hahahahaha xD Screw Crawley, let's all head down to Newhaven! :))

5 hours ago, RossBurnside said:

lol Pete just seen this hahahahaha xD Screw Crawley, let's all head down to Newhaven! :))

Ross whats wrong with Crawley? You are forgeting that Newhaven is a massive shithole! haha. Despite this is has some sweet riding spots (Y)

If anyone wants to ride feel free to drop me a PM. The more the merrier!

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, i_wanna_trials said:

Hi guys summer is coming and I wanted to ride again, who rides trials in Crawley, I want someone to practice with and progress!!

I don't but i wouldn't mind a ride in Crawley. I can probably get a few others to ride too.

• 2 weeks later...