My Balls Have Gone Dryhelp

Davetrials

Spent all night saturday night playing on a bouncy castle coverd in fairy liquid and i never washed it off i just dried up, now my balls have gone really dry and shiney to touch, and there getting a little tender to, what the f**ks happend, i know fiary liquid is bad for your skin as it sucks all the natual lubricants out, is it somthing to do with that?

pics or it didn't happen? i had a somthing like this when i was younger only it was in a pool and all of me was dry and wrinkled and i started to itch in some places from iratation but yeah smother those bad boys in cream and youll be good to go (Y)

From Wikipedia:

Moulting can involve the epidermis (skin), pelage (hair, fur, wool), or other external layer. In some species, other body parts may be shed, for example, wings in some insects. Examples include old feathers in birds, old hairs in mammals (especially dogs and other canidae), old skin in reptiles, and the entire exoskeleton in arthropods.

Get the stapler ready. You may need it.

Why oh why am I not surprised that you started this topic. To be fair I don't think anyone else could be as stupid to get fairy liquid on their balls.

Good ol. Dave always trying something new

It was a bouncy castle coverd in foam, u try and avoid it after a bottlle of JD