Bad Moon Rising Clips.

Kieran@ZSClothing

Kezzer what the bloody hell have you been eating since i last saw you. You have so much bl**dy power. Continuous comitted power. Insperation comes to mind lad.

GOOD TUNE.

Get some one with a HD cam and get a good edited one done of you and it will be the best mod vid around mate.

To even get that close to a 57" sidehop and not be a plane is impressive! Once again you're, by far, my new fave rider.

as gay as this is going to sound, for some reason I dont think thats 57 at all. last time I was stood next to a 57 it was sholder on me and im 6ft3

your like 5ft6-7 and your sholders whey over that.

probibally wrong and dont want to start anythink with it.

haha your lucky today anyway first time ive been arsed to comment on your video and not just called you a fag on msn :lol: .

love your style but as lewis said save all of your massive clips and make a epic video!

as gay as this is going to sound, for some reason I dont think thats 57 at all. last time I was stood next to a 57 it was sholder on me and im 6ft3

your like 5ft6-7 and your sholders whey over that.

probibally wrong and dont want to start anythink with it.

haha your lucky today anyway first time ive been arsed to comment on your video and not just called you a fag on msn :lol: .

love your style but as lewis said save all of your massive clips and make a epic video!

when i get home fom work i will upload a pic of me standing next to it its up to my nose ha just looks smaller there.

Wow kieran! you seem to ride like tat every ride!!! and bring out a vid every ride!! haha

im up st ives next week with billy, what days are your days off??

and by the way seabasss, his bb is like 80mm high so his shoulders are bound to be above the wall haha!!!!