I Launched My Website

Vasil

Your design work is really awesome, looks clean and proffessional.

The website however, is good, but I can't help but think that's all it is. It's a very typical 'design portfolio' website, very similairly layed out and styled in a clean way with similair colour schemes.

I find the field of graphic design to be all a bit boring at the minute for that exact reason, alot of stuff looks the same, posters featuring Helvetica aligned to the right and held up with bulldog clips etc.

If I were someone looking to hire you i'd want your website to be a bit more daring and stand out from the rest. Although your design work speaks for itself, there are alot of amazing designers aboutt so anything you can do to set yourself apart from the crowd is worth it if you ask me.

But yeah, like I say you're work is awesome so don't take this as a dig or anything, just my 2p :) Good luck to you.

Your design work is really awesome, looks clean and proffessional.

The website however, is good, but I can't help but think that's all it is. It's a very typical 'design portfolio' website, very similairly layed out and styled in a clean way with similair colour schemes.

I find the field of graphic design to be all a bit boring at the minute for that exact reason, alot of stuff looks the same, posters featuring Helvetica aligned to the right and held up with bulldog clips etc.

If I were someone looking to hire you i'd want your website to be a bit more daring and stand out from the rest. Although your design work speaks for itself, there are alot of amazing designers aboutt so anything you can do to set yourself apart from the crowd is worth it if you ask me.

But yeah, like I say you're work is awesome so don't take this as a dig or anything, just my 2p :) Good luck to you.

I wanted something basic but I realized what you say. Everybody these days has a basic simple website. So it's time to change and do something non usual that makes people come back again and again.

Thank you for your idea. You're right.

Cheers

Istvan

Edited by Vasil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i am not into skateboarding in the slightest, but your playground skateboards stuff is brilliant. really impressed with it.

i honestly thing you should go into making some cheap trials clothing etc. keep it up man

Thanks!!!

I am not into skateboarding too. It was part of diploma project. I studied the graphics of the action sports industry.

The clothing thing is a good idea. I should find the way to produce some cool t-shirts and stuff for the bike scene. I would love to get involved in trials not only as a rider but as a graphic designer too. Most of the bikes are poor in graphics. It would be fun for example to make a decorated hub or rim or anything. (with something more than just some racing stripes).

But definitely I will try to find a way to involve my skills in trials. Ideas and request are welcome.