New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

So what do you want?

something original, do no trials manufacturers have imaginations anymore? trials frames are no longer exciting and different. its now got to a point where black white and silver just wont do, they have to coat every inch in rank halfords style graphics that look like they should be on a 13 year olds bike.

when i go on rides i dont even bother asking to have a lil feel on anyones bikes as they all ride and weigh exactly the same :closedeyes:

nevermind hey

I think that the only way graphics will start to improve on modern frames will be how weird and wacky new designs that no other similar brands would have thought of, for example the idea of having a signature series of graphics for each one of the onza riders, done by a graffiti artist. each onza rider has a different graffiti design or something. When i say graffiti i dont mean scribbles, i mean colour, cool patterns and outlines. streety and urban. pretty crappy but whatever. x

Maybe, But Surely this is kinda special to us and we wanna do it the correct and most powerful way.

If its so special you wouldnt post it on youtube, with the privacy settings as public, I saw it.... looks like a 20" frame :o

Yeah, why are Onza so bad at holding stuff back, it's like their new website a while back, the guy they hired put a 10% complete website on his portfolio for all to see. Now this. I wish I'd have downloaded it. >_<

Hmm well i can see why they want to keep the frame secret, its a buisness and they have just signed the biggest tgs rider in the world in 2006 etc, he is many peoples idols, everyone clearly still loves him and they would not want anyone to copy of the geo, but maybe design it in a better way. However it was insane to put it on youtube if they wanted to keep it secret, bet thers hundered who search for craig a day on youtube, maybe he didnt realise this? But its out in the open now soooo....

ohh also to some of the earlier posts.....your saying no one should have posted it yeah? why? how many people find new videos etc and post it up? maybe they dont want there videos posted up? if i found the video i would have posted it up....so f**k!

Craig uploaded it to show me how he was getting on with the frame. He then noticed some one had found it so he took it down. It was not ment to impress anyone he was just showing me a couple of clips. Im sure he would rather have 1 big release with a sensational impact that he will post himself on here. We are keeping the frame a from public viewing for obvious reasons I would have thought.

Maybe, But Surely this is kinda special to us and we wanna do it the correct and most powerful way.

also, cant understand how people can say that they dont like this frame because it dosent stand out, seen as its still a proto-got no graphics and just got up 52" :P

cant wait to see the full virson, looks like it needs stiffening up on the front end like ;). will they be a long and a short this time? or just one geo as this looks like its only around 1030-35

Edited by Seabasss

Gutted onza. I dont see whats so special about this 'top secret' frame, Looks just like an onza ice lol.

yep, a dirty onza ice... wooo for inovation. pah <_<

could be the reason why im yet to own an onza frame