Mtb Pics Thread

haydon_peter

I'm reppin' Marin at the moment, but the 2010 ones have been released now and we've still got one of last years Wolf Ridge 6.9's in the shop with my name on it :)

Still think I'm going to keep my B17 though, it rides SO sweet ! And Fatty', I used to have a Voodoo Wanga when I worked at Cycleworks !

Then I got my Orange 5 SE, which I sold to buy my first 900 Turbo...

35d56hs.jpg

2uhwdad.jpg

How did you find the wanga? I love mine, such a quality frame because of the dropouts... And it comes with a 15 year warranty.

Doesn't wheelie very well mind :P

I found the BB *really* flexy, but other than that a nice high quality frame.

Only paid £140 for mine so I wasn't complaning !

Finished :D now got to get it to chicksands!

Has anybody had one of these for dirt,dual,freeride etc?? if you have tell me how it was please,lol i remember when i was riding years ago when i first showed intrest in trials,i so badly wanted one of these,now this one with its spec back then would have been my dream bike haha..

post-22626-1253440609_thumb.jpg

post-22626-1253440631_thumb.jpg

Finished :D now got to get it to chicksands!

Has anybody had one of these for dirt,dual,freeride etc?? if you have tell me how it was please,lol i remember when i was riding years ago when i first showed intrest in trials,i so badly wanted one of these,now this one with its spec back then would have been my dream bike haha..

My mate from round my area still rides that frame for trials, never seen one with suspension before.

My mate from round my area still rides that frame for trials, never seen one with suspension before.

yeh my mate had one years ago for trials,werent very good,but originally they were brought out with suspension for dual slalom,i'll leave a reply back also once i ride it down my local slalom/freeride park,i think it will be ok being honest as it's quite twitchy :)

Fitted an x.0 shifter to my dh bike now, it's lush! Got a pair brand new for 65 quid.

Cool! But to be honest: The X-9 is a much better option for DH. It`s tuneable to fit roadie cassettes as well as regular MTB ones.

The carbon cage will NEVER bend! It will snap the rest of the derailleur. SRAM derailleurs (X-7 through to X-0) are rebuildeable as long as your paralellogram is intact.

Though, you just can`t beat the looks of the X0! :)

Cool! But to be honest: The X-9 is a much better option for DH. It`s tuneable to fit roadie cassettes as well as regular MTB ones.

The carbon cage will NEVER bend! It will snap the rest of the derailleur. SRAM derailleurs (X-7 through to X-0) are rebuildeable as long as your paralellogram is intact.

Though, you just can`t beat the looks of the X0! :)

Just the thumb shifter, not the mech too... I ride some shore so an x.0 mech would be crazy :P I run an x.9 rear mech.

I love the fury. Best dh bike i've ever seen. I take it you have some suitable trails out there to thrash it about on?

Edited by Fixed Pants™