The Dark Lord Rides! (antitron 4)

sayshell

Alright Antitron 4 is finally done! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ate2yNhLVUc

Right now my current goal is to find someone who will build a 20" bmx/trials hybrid thing like the inspired fourplay but for 20" obviously. Next year I am going to get more into trialsy moves again as I feel this will improve my progression more. Comments are Appreciated! Enjoy!

Here is my baseball card...

Years ridden = 7

Years ridden jumps/freeride/whatever = 2

Years ridden trials = 2

Years ridden street = 3

broken bones in life = 0

stitches in life = 0

frames broken = 5

frames broken from actually riding = 2

age = 22

job = fast food employee (wendys)

current bike = because simple short frame, all profile drivetrain, all viz everything else

weight = 150 lbs

height = 170cm

Edited by sayshell

I really, really don't want to be nasty, but The Dark Lord? F**CKING LOL!!!! Dude, stop head banging in fields so much and maybe you might realise this isn't middle earth...

Jack, drop the bat out of hell thing, he looks f**k all like Meatloaf, or anyone into classic rock, he looks like some demon child whos into death metal and thrash metal!

Riding was quite interesting, would be better if you did less spins on flat and more flowy lines type stuff, the manual to 360 drop off was pretty cool though.

Dude, i love my metal... but i dont headbang in fields or attatch wings to my tops. Ridding is good, but your riding a trials bike with only one brake? I admire the riding, but i'd do abit more trials aswell or buy a bmx. Mean no offence whatsoever, but i just think your abit over the top lol.

hahaha, you're crazy...but I love you (Y)

riding was really good some of the last lines with manuals were just awesome...as the spins over stairs (Y)

keep it up, this vid made me smile for sure with the tune,your cloths and of course the headbangs :)

Thank you for your support!

And thanks to everyone else for commenting.

I really, really don't want to be nasty, but The Dark Lord? F**CKING LOL!!!! Dude, stop head banging in fields so much and maybe you might realise this isn't middle earth...

Jack, drop the bat out of hell thing, he looks f**k all like Meatloaf, or anyone into classic rock, he looks like some demon child whos into death metal and thrash metal!

Riding was quite interesting, would be better if you did less spins on flat and more flowy lines type stuff, the manual to 360 drop off was pretty cool though.

I didn't pick the name the dark lord I just found my vid on a random forum and thats what they called it and I thought it was funny so I use it kind of as a joke. I am very self-conscious but its fun to make videos like these. Everything was filmed in public places. When people walk by me headbanging they usually say nothing and just frown lol. When Im biking they usually comment vampire boy or ask me a bunch of questions about my bike.

Edited by sayshell

I didn't say he looks like meatloaf. But whenever I see him in videos, bat out of hell rushes to mind. :P

show pashion for what you do, so im a fan, you ride like a monster more trials baced mmoves needed next time, bot other that that I liked it,

your songs a bit ott screamo, need eyes set to kill or something on the lines of that thats not just scream and a bit more singing aswell,

what band is that btw?

(Y) keep it up.

have no idea what your name is so ill just call you moana the vamp