Tartybikes.blogspot.com

Ali C

To make life a bit easier, and get all our stuff in one easily-updatable place, we've started up the TartyBlog, over at http://tartybikes.blogspot.com - there'll be riding photos, videos, info about new products, and plenty of other general bits 'n' pieces, so keep checking back. There's some photos of Ben Slinger being awesome at Shipley, a little mini-comp as a result of Ali getting angry at Shipley, and some photos of Ali in happier times at Back Cowm. Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it!

EDIT: This was actually by OBM, ha.

If anyone's got some suggestions for stuff they'd want to see, just say in here. Got Stan's aaaaawesome Echo 24 full build up on there tomorrow, and I think I might put some pics of my bike up on there too... If we go out on any rides in the next few days I'll shoot some photos too!

This way it's a piece of piss and anyone can update it with minimal hassles with everything as standard - most pages won't really be that image-heavy so it shouldn't make too much difference. If there's some easy way of getting lightbox on a blogspot page then I'd be keen to hear it...

And yeah, Ad's is off on holiday then we're going to get the obligatory 'cheesy photo' sorted. I have plans. To be fair, we're also generally so busy I don't have time to feel feelings :P

As proof of me working here, I'm the one looking cold at the far left!

8733_168354891146_512661146_4153609_5103

...and that's our new office that Anal built.

Man, this is going to sound so gay, but i remember when Adam had just started his wheel building service, and his excel sheet was rammed. His site had a sole picture of the park wheel building tool and some fancy write up. :P

Then it split into two, with a shop of random stuff that i didn't think was going to even last a week, yet here we are, 3-4 years on, if not longer and you've moved warehouse twice, maybe three times, had staff come and go, and now have some hench office, indoor trials area and are clearly doing very well for yourselves, with more staff then ever, more parts then ever, and some of the best people to have work for you working for you.

Nice blog, i like to see behind the scenes stuff. :)

Nice to see what goes on behind the scenes its always good to see how a company runs or how much riding they can do on the days we cant :(

Only thing i would say to make it better apart from lightbox would be to use Wordpress instead of blogspot?

I know it would mean changing your domain but wouldnt take people on here long to get the new domain and it would mean you could install it on your current hosting to make the domain www.tartybikes.co.uk/blog

Only real reason is that blogspot is soo dam ugly and even the standard templates in Wordpress are nicer looking.

You would also have the flexibilty of customising it as well so using one of us on here i am sure would do it for very little to create a template that would "fit" and look right for a trials blog.

I know the blog isn't something you guys really worry about that much but from a branding point of view it might look slightly nicer?

Probs made that post longer than it need to be, but on a different note the content is great :D

Man, this is going to sound so gay, but i remember when Adam had just started his wheel building service, and his excel sheet was rammed. His site had a sole picture of the park wheel building tool and some fancy write up. :P

Then it split into two, with a shop of random stuff that i didn't think was going to even last a week, yet here we are, 3-4 years on, if not longer and you've moved warehouse twice, maybe three times, had staff come and go, and now have some hench office, indoor trials area and are clearly doing very well for yourselves, with more staff then ever, more parts then ever, and some of the best people to have work for you working for you.

Nice blog, i like to see behind the scenes stuff. :)

I think what Simon is trying to say is that if there's a spare Trials bike laying about in the shop he'd quite like it :P

None of the Aurem Twins, sorry! They're currently in a box just behind me - DPD collected a little earlier than usual today, so they missed the shipment, which sucks.

large_aurembuild.jpg

Get your imagination on and imagine that with a black frame. They look sweet though, definitely one of the nicest full-builds we do that's relatively off the peg.