Plymouth Ride

SuperDeathMonkey

If I can get my bike working il be about,

Anybody know of a 26" rear wheel setup and isis cranks going cheap that I could get by saturday? Would love to ride my echo as I havnt taken it on a ride since i have had it but my cranks and rear wheel sound a little worse for wear at the moment.

Even better would be if somebody donated me a bike for the day (20" or 26" as never ridden a 24") if I cant get hold of any parts.

Cheers TJ

Anybody know of a 26" rear wheel setup and isis cranks going cheap that I could get by saturday? Would love to ride my echo as I havnt taken it on a ride since i have had it but my cranks and rear wheel sound a little worse for wear at the moment.

Even better would be if somebody donated me a bike for the day (20" or 26" as never ridden a 24") if I cant get hold of any parts.

Cheers TJ

Have a look in alex's for sale thread. He can bring them to the ride on saturday and then its all good.

Cheers TJ

dude i have some middleburns with a bash and 22t ring you could buy if you want?

I'll be out as well, thinking about filming the day if enough people come :)

Cheers TJ

erm, msn me...may be able to sort all that out for you...alexdark2@hotmail.co.uk

dude i have some middleburns with a bash and 22t ring you could buy if you want?

Price? are they jakes ones?

Edited by Alex Dark

I went past 4 of your guys yesterday, two on mods pusshing there bikes past subway, then 2 guys next to the su one on a control, the other on a inspired, id have stopped and said hi i was looking like a threatning chav lol.

Me and Craig (control) would have been the two by the union I guess.

edit; Mods would probably (possibly) have been Charlie (The Hitcher, new flatmate) and someone who's name I keep forgetting to find out because I'm a cunt like that

Anyone got a cassette tool handy that I could pinch? Needing to change gearing but Alex Dark has my tool the gimp.