New Vid, Check It Out! :)

thinkdougie

You seriously need to stop gapping like that!

Your going to do it one day and go over the bars from the front end dropping too much.

Just preload on the bike with the brake on? :S

It looks shit how you do it and will end up hurting you then i'll laugh.

No offence, but your quite shit for 6months riding. Keep the brake on when you pre-load to gap, or your just going to eat plain shit.

Also, don't you have any friends? You rode alone in every clip. If you fall off that bench and seriously f**k yourself up because you cant ever learn the timing when to pull the rear brake. Your really going to be in shit if no-ones around.

No offence, but your quite shit for 6months riding. Keep the brake on when you pre-load to gap, or your just going to eat plain shit.

Also, don't you have any friends? You rode alone in every clip. If you fall off that bench and seriously f**k yourself up because you cant ever learn the timing when to pull the rear brake. Your really going to be in shit if no-ones around.

You like been nice to people dont you :/

Jack shut the f**k up your shit.

Yes he has friends, some of us work so we dont ride much! Dont slate him for his riding you was just the same when you started riding unless you jumped on your bike and did a 56inch sidehop?

Back to topic, Mike! video was good Will get my bike fixed and be riding this week(y)

Good on you mate, Keep It up

just listen to the advice not the abuse. :rolleyes:

Well said. keep it up and you will learn in time. Posibly after a couple of grazzed elbows but it is all part of the fun. Borat if you have nothing nice or constructive to say then dont say anything. You would not like it if people kept saying you are shit, so don't do it to anyone else.

p.s work computer again spelling is awfull sory

luke

Nice job and keep it up. Just try to learn to keep the back brake on when you preload. :)

That's all anyone needed to say rather than slating the guy, if you guys posted s**t like that about me, I'd be furious, you don't post on here to get annihilated by s****y comments, its about progression, you're pretty cruel to be fair.

Edited by tkD

Everyone thats saying your s**t and just putting you down dont know what there talking about mate. the video was good and i have a mate who has been riding 5 or 6 months and your about the same sorta level that i would say he is at so dont listen to the haters. Somebody said earlier its all about progression and he was absalotuly rite.

keep it up