Trials-uk Read Asap

TROYston

Go find it and I'll arrange to look at it.

I'd be the best messer ever, then ask him if he wants to do a deal with some bike bits :)

Here's his Beemer

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1211164.htm

Here's his r8 http://www.r8talk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32114

Ok to get to find this out you need to go on www.centalops.net and then click on the Domain Dossier and them simially type trials-uk and get rid of com and replace with .co.uk.

I actully have not done anything wrong, anybody can get his information, so therefore i should be in the clear,

I did not intend to find his adress and what not, i was simpally bored trying to by-pass schools security.

I have herd that jenga, monopoly money and sweets have been sent out by dan.

I personally think that it is outragous that he can do this and get away with it, time to get our ownbacks?

Im gonna be honest, the things iv bought off there came 2 days after i ordered them, i also got some vimto sweets and 2 red and 2 black stickers.

It was only a small order but because of the size it would have been alot harder for dans theiving eyes to see, so i say... Go Team Ko!

Hahahaha. :)

Im gonna be honest, the things iv bought off there came 2 days after i ordered them, i also got some vimto sweets and 2 red and 2 black stickers.

It was only a small order but because of the size it would have been alot harder for dans theiving eyes to see, so i say... Go Team Ko!

Hahahaha. :)

:lol:

I don't see why everyones complaining, all the info was readily available, he just drew our attention to it.

:lol:

I don't see why everyones complaining, all the info was readily available, he just drew our attention to it.

Thanks , thats why i feel i am in the clear posting this infomation,

He deserves everything he gets, i am suprised that trading standards are not onto him.

So you've found one of the thousands of domain websites that give whois data out. It's the same for any website. You can search for the details of Argos and it'd tell you the details. Ofcourse they might have paid the extra £15 or so to keep the info private, but it's not exactly a discovery.

In normal circumstances then yeah, it's harsh as f**k to post someones adress on a public forum but I think it's perfectly justified this in this situation.

As Adam said. In any other situation yeah. But since Dan has scammed soo many people he deervers it.

Even if he deserves it, posting that kinda thing on a public forum where anyone in the world can view it is a bit bad. I dont think that you could justify putting up info about some one like this.

He may have ripped off people or scammed lots, but think of it through your shoes, would you like it?

I think this is pretty unfair.

He may have ripped off people or scammed lots, but think of it through your shoes, would you like it?

I think this is pretty unfair.

First of all, you've only just joined and don't know the extent of the scamming.

Seccondly, the last part of your post doesn't make much sense. Like saying 'yeah he's a muderer, but how would you like it if you were put in jail?'

That just makes me sick. What is he ? 21 ? and he's got an audi r8, f**king piss take.

He deserves everything he gets to be honest. I pay for something i expect to get it, its as simple as that. Havn't ever used trials-uk, cause' im loyal to tarty and select.

I have just told the Trials-forum community somthing anyone, anywhere can find.

I am a ex member to be fair, and have seen all the hate towards trials-forum, and also have been scammed by them and lost £80.

I just read my comment and yes it was a bit like im a murderer, sorry , didnt mean it like that , i just think its messed up that he is still getting away with this.

But it would be really nice if Tartybikes did the same deals.

*hint :lol:*.

I have just told the Trials-forum community somthing anyone, anywhere can find.

Exactly get what he deserves!!!! If your gonna do something like he has, you have got to expect something back at somepoint!!

What a Dick!!!

is it still for sale? I might write him a cheque...

Nope not until 2011, then the domain is available for a month

First person to post a Tupperware container full of Shit to him wins a badger.

Nice idea, my middle finger is on it way to him now.