Weight Training For Trials

tmks88

If youre interested in training for trials you should check out my blog. You can ask some stuff if you want to know something and I can write about it on there.

I can talk about muscle building aswell if anyone is interested lol

http://lift2jump.blogspot.com/

but the most important

was this stuff useful and would you like to hear more? because theres no point to write stuff if nobody cares

Edited by tmks88

TRA has a very useful weight-training thread on his site which focuses on training the muscles used for trials. Most impressive static jump ive seen was from some dude on youtube doing a 58in box jump starting from a squat position with his arse on the floor before he springs upwards.

Gonna have to have a look at this when I get home (social and networking sites blocked at work!) as I go to the gym (or try to) about 3-4 times a week doing pure weights so will be interesting to see if I can focus on certain areas and notice a difference!

Gonna have to have a look at this when I get home (social and networking sites blocked at work!) as I go to the gym (or try to) about 3-4 times a week doing pure weights so will be interesting to see if I can focus on certain areas and notice a difference!

my next article is probably going to be about most important bodyparts in trials