Titanium Lovely...

r2wtrials

If you look at the images on the link you will see that the welds are beautiful and a well thought out design... and it will outlast any mass produced frame by years i bet. You can order almost any geo and brake mount combination you want also. Now I reckon that is far more 600 quids worth than any made in asia factory effort!

where can i buy that black frame at the top.

.. try sending the man an email via otn, if you are a member. I will try sending one to him and see if he has other contact details.

his email addy is gazza@gazza.ru... i have sent one to him anyway, see if he replies.

Edited by r2wtrials

Sorry for quoting a pic, but that's the first pic in months that has made me want to ride again!

Why thank you :P

No longer have mine but I can easily say that it was by far the best frame I've ever ridden. It wasn't just an ordinary piece of metal, it was "alive" if you get me. Right from day one when it was flexy all over and needed a booster for the brake to even slow you down to the moment when it all stiffened up and got rock solid while still retaining overall springiness which boosted sidehops and gaps. The quality is simply unmatched and I loved how you could screw the 4bolt mounts down with (literally!) as much force as you wanted without having to worry about the threads. Same with dents - after 2 years of riding it, a new coat of paint made it look brand new.

With Triton back now, I can't imagine why anybody would pay the same or more for a shitty aluminium frame which will snap after a couple of months.

edit: I sold that black frame a few weeks ago, it went for 490 quid.

Edited by Greetings

Thought it looked familiar haha!

Twas gorgeous, i want one. With a seat. And a disc. And a 1030 wheel base. And a 74* head angle. And a 20mm bb rise. And 385mm stays. And 24" wheels.

Edited by Skoze

No longer have mine but I can easily say that it was by far the best frame I've ever ridden. It wasn't just an ordinary piece of metal, it was "alive" if you get me. Right from day one when it was flexy all over and needed a booster for the brake to even slow you down to the moment when it all stiffened up and got rock solid while still retaining overall springiness which boosted sidehops and gaps. The quality is simply unmatched and I loved how you could screw the 4bolt mounts down with (literally!) as much force as you wanted without having to worry about the threads. Same with dents - after 2 years of riding it, a new coat of paint made it look brand new.

With Triton back now, I can't imagine why anybody would pay the same or more for a shitty aluminium frame which will snap after a couple of months.

edit: I sold that black frame a few weeks ago, it went for 490 quid.

Hey? Why did you get rid? :(

I thought you went to a Rockman shortly after that? Arn't they like £500? :P

I loves my triton, so do most people that ride it :D

Good to see that theyre still alive :)

edit: is gaz still a member on here? Would like to ask him some questions about the frames :)

Yes he is... had a quick email from him.

If anyone wants to contact him about the frames try Nechaev.Dmitry@gmail.com.

.. if i had the cash it would be one of these over any of the alloy wannbe's anyday... but just found out today that my 2010 Beta evo is due in a week.. and i have changed my order to the 290 :)