Tailwhip Help

alistair14

Ive tried doing a few tail whips with the front brake, an then it gets round, the cables are wrapped round and look quite tight,

should i not do it? or should i just be careful doing it, because i would like to learn them for a show off "on a wall" trick xD

thankss

Ali

x

Route the front brake down through the forks with a hollow topcap and run a longer than average rear cable/hose. I can get two full revolutions either way with the bars still with some slack to spare.

how can i get the front brake though the top cap?

it has no holes/ the brake is a hydrolic , so ill have to re-bleed it (?)

how much would it be all together to get new cables etc for it you think ?

Hey I was trying them at one stage. Just remember, if you fall to the side when doing it jump off the front wheel or you will buckel it! Trust me, it happens!

Haha, does this remind anyone else of the guy in NMC who said he can do tailwhips like Danny Mac does but wouldnt upload a vid, and got banned for swearing at everyone? Haha.

Route the front brake down through the forks with a hollow topcap and run a longer than average rear cable/hose. I can get two full revolutions either way with the bars still with some slack to spare.

This is what I have done and I havent had any problems. Apart from it being proper annoying if you want to change your stem/forks/head set lol

Like when the bike is falling to the side, if you leave your foot on and end up standing on the front wheel. It bends.....

Leave your foot on what? If your talking about a FOOT JAM tailwhip then its VERY different to a tailwhip lol and if your wheels bents when footjam whipping your a tard.

so ill just need some longer cables?

not sure if i can route it through my top cap

yeah are we talking about a foot jam tailwhip or a normal tailwhip? I must admit I can only just about foot jam lol

Either way THIS is what you need. the only reason it might not fit is if your steerer tube on your fork is really fick

Edited by Gogz-