Kenny Belaeys Big Time Trials Adventure

that NBR dude

Thank you so much for uploading these again, I missed them on Sunday! Episode 2 is WAY better in my eyes than episode 1, just seemed to have way more energy! Awesome seeing London and Meek (good work fella!!) as well as Danny and even Martyn Ashton in the background (and Samwell - Sam Hewitt, mate of mine, local rider) in one of the clips - I bet a lot of people will be trying to spot themselves if they attended the huge London ride!

Camera work was brilliant, grading was way better as well, awesome colours everywhere! Riding was fantastic and the way it was edited was great, love the little titles they use, very cool! Its great they manage to fit so many locations and influential riders into such a small time-frame - I think Extreme should have given them way more time than just a 30min slot on a Sunday?! Hopefully we'll see more good stuff in the next episode :D

Again, cheers for converting them from TV and uploading them to Vimeo, VERY much appreciated :D