Kenny Belaeys Big Time Trials Adventure

that NBR dude

I thought I recognized Mike Steidley from that episode, he was at a comp in Duluth a few months back. Only pro rider.

I was disappointed with this one, especially all the BMX / MTB and freeride footage, also felt like Kenny was showcasing his riding too much. London section and generally the UK should have been much longer and could have also included a trip to tartybikes or something like that. I mean why spend two episodes in the USA (next one is set in the usa too) when the uk has a much bigger trials scene.

Yea you would have thought he would have had more time about the UK street scene seeing as Kenny is very supportive of it.

I loved Dave Mirra being in it, really good to get someone so reputable from a different bike sport looking at trials, its almost like endorsing it.

Brilliant series, will not miss the next one!

Found that a bit disappointing really. It came across as a pretty amatuer show that was lacking in content and direction. Way too many filler shots for my liking, lots of montages and repeated clips, and overuse of fisheye for trials moves. I thought the interviews were too short and unstructured, and it made everyone come across as a bit lifeless. I thought Aaron Chase was the most interesting guy so far, he had energy and enthusiasm and actually spoke to the camera! If everyone was like that and there was a bit more thought about where the interviews were going and what they wanted to do with the show, it could have been soo much better!

Found that a bit disappointing really. It came across as a pretty amatuer show that was lacking in content and direction. Way too many filler shots for my liking, lots of montages and repeated clips, and overuse of fisheye for trials moves. I thought the interviews were too short and unstructured, and it made everyone come across as a bit lifeless. I thought Aaron Chase was the most interesting guy so far, he had energy and enthusiasm and actually spoke to the camera! If everyone was like that and there was a bit more thought about where the interviews were going and what they wanted to do with the show, it could have been soo much better!
Your right there but you've still gotta give Kenny Belaey the credit for the time and effort it took for him to put this together. obviously some dip stick tv director/editor at extreme-tv heavily edited the final cut before broadcasting, but the main features for exposing trials to the general public was there. Ps, WTF@ 05:33 Part-2, is that a corpse of a dead guy or dead animal? Edited by Rusevelt

the 2nd episode should of been all set on the U.K imo, like kenny said, it is in many ways the most interesting and original style going... i started to watch and it was all good with the coverage of the london ride. Then it went downhill as soon as they went of to america... lol

Edited by Nickkkkk

I was disappointed with this one, especially all the BMX / MTB and freeride footage, also felt like Kenny was showcasing his riding too much. London section and generally the UK should have been much longer and could have also included a trip to tartybikes or something like that. I mean why spend two episodes in the USA (next one is set in the usa too) when the uk has a much bigger trials scene.

did you miss the "kenny belaey" in the title of the show?

all that was awesome, it would have been better with more riding from the uk but it's already something really good

well done kenny (Y)

edit: oh and big biiiig thanks to the guys who put this on vimeo, you are legends

Edited by chimpanzyyyy