Kenny Belaeys Big Time Trials Adventure

that NBR dude

sweet, thanks!

Love all 3, especially the last, watching that really made me want to put more effort into comps this year, maybe even try a world cup round. Really liked the travelling parts as well, some of those locations are amazing. Without trying to sound jealous :P I want that lifestyle!

Kenny's street section (part-1) was sick, that heavy stack onto that rock looked painful. Part-2 comp sections were just jaw-dropping. That scene where kenny walked up and had a word with the observer (04:04), was that where gilles supposedly 5 the start of the section?

Edited by Rusevelt

Yeah, thanks very much for uploading these and posting them on here - you've been a real boon to those of us that don't have Sky!

I really enjoyed watching the shows (although the advert/intro was WELL annoying!!), I think Kenny's done a good thing there - he's promoting the sport in an interesting, accessible (to riders and non-riders alike) way, and having a lot of fun at the same time by the look of things! Bravo Kenny!

Edit: Rusevelt, it looks like the same section to me. He also talked about not letting your competitor's actions affect you, whether they ride good or bad, which I assume was a subtle reference to that as well, given the footage that was being shown at the time.

The comp footage was well good, I never actually realised just how different the big UCI events were to the more 'traditional' comps that I go to!

Edited by Ben Swales

• 2 weeks later...