Snow

Andy P

Am I the only one that's planning to wait up on Christmas eve just to see if it will snow? :P

If it doesn't before hand.

Dunno what the weather forcast means, we're getting rain, light snow, sunny, sleet, then sunny again. :S

Will you be putting milk and cookies out for Santa too and hiding to see if you can catch him?

On that point, I remembered how I found out Santa wasn't real... Christmas 1990 (f**kING HELL THAT'S 19 YEARS AGO) my Mum and Dad made a video of Christmas in general, from the eve right through to the end of boxing day. All the usual shit, but one day I noticed we'd only been watching it from 20 minutes in (I dunno, it was a couple of years later) so I rewound it right back only to see my Dad eating the mince pie, getting drunk and rattling my presents. Traumatised.

Will you be putting milk and cookies out for Santa too and hiding to see if you can catch him?

Of course, doesn't everyone? I'll also be guarding the tree and presents from the Grinch though so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

Of course, doesn't everyone? I'll also be guarding the tree and presents from the Grinch though so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

haha i caught santa once, turned out to be my dad :(

its ment to snow around leicester area, i hope it does