Limey 320

Joe@Onza

With the number of people looking into/buying "trials" 24" frames from Marinobike, along with the people who've commented in this thread, the Ashton Effect thread etc, I think it's safe to say that there's a market there for it. Think of it as an evolution of the Zoot, perhaps, with the stylings of the Limey 3/320 If it's a market that these guys feel is there with no real background in a widespread trials market, I'm sure someone such as yourselves would be in a pretty excellent position to make the most of this, both for Onza and for the riders/trials scene in general (Y)

Again, I'd be happy to help out with designs/colours/specs and stuff if you feel it'd benefit :)

edit; Dave's edited his post to include the same link I did, great minds!

Something a tad longer, slacker and perhaps a little higher than the current trend of "street" 24" frames available would be the way to go. 1060, 375, +45, 72 as a ballpark, though I'd need to look into it and have a proper think to settle on something as that's off the top of my head, I've not looked at how those changes would all work together in any kind of quantitative way at all

Maybe some one should start a poll on the limey 24" (dont ask me as i dont have a friggin clue!) but i would love to see that bike sooooo much the flowing lines and curves of the hydroformed tubes just look awesome to me. Personally i wouldnt like to the geo to be TOO far removed from the zoot/inspired geometry but it would be pointless to have it exactly the same! I dunno whats the opinion of everyone else is?

I'll start a new topic in trials chat so this doesnt go too off topic. The new Zoot "should" come in the following geo,

+30

73HA

Should be a tad easier to manual then the old Zoot.

The one pictured with Scott on was pretty much a re-badged Inspired, Dave "Inspired" saw it and he knows it was just to show at some some shows and for general prat about.

The "new" one has at least 5 changes to that one pictured.

Edited by Joe@Onza

Your right on track about the hydroformed tubes (replying to Bender B's post) as that would pretty unique for a streety 24in or 26in (Rockman and Because Bikes companies are tapping into the 26in streety market). Personally id like to see a headangle that would make progressive frontwheel moves and backwheel moves more possible and could be incorporated into the modern trials scene in the way that danny mac has done with his bmx influenced riding style. But i dont think the trials scene is ready for that when you consider the amount of stick danny mac was getting when he first started introducing tailwhips and 360s.

Edited by Rusevelt

WOW id loose my penis to be able to ride that! just been down to see jack carthy for a bit and seen his bike the frames look amazing i was soo jelous! pictures make frame a shiney gold colour! in real life it more of a dull bronze coulour very nice IMO!

Recon it could be one of onzas best looking frames yet!

Ross!