Observedtrials.net Hacked!

Canardweb

My guess is the hackerzzz have their own forums and have now passed on the details of the server security to likeminded losers who are now 'playing'.

post-15941-1261171906_thumb.jpg

O NOES WE ALL GOTZ O3NED?

Do you think he realises that he just spelt 'oened'? And there was me thinking that the proper interweb term was pwned (or pwn3d if you musst)?

They assume the rest of the world are as unintelligent as themselves.

Maybe unintelligent for voting Obama in.

Oh, come on I don't say British folks are stupid. What the media says about us is completely wrong. Same thing about you guys, the media wants us to thing all of you are a bunch of bad teeth pricks. Sucks that OTN is down, I don't like most of the people on there, but it's a still a useful website.

Edited by J Trials 31

Oh, come on I don't say British folks are stupid. What the media says about us is completely wrong. Same thing about you guys, the media wants us to thing all of you are a bunch of bad teeth pricks. Sucks that OTN is down, I don't like most of the people on there, but it's a still a useful website.

I was only joking mate, but fair enough I forgot to add my usual :P face on the end.

to be honest I've always thought that the UK has a worse society and that than the US, but less fat bastards. (Y)

Yeah man, because George f**king Bush and Sarah f**kng Palin where such intelligent, useful additions to the gene pool. I was so disappointed no one managed to assassinate Bush. At least Obama actually has some brain cells to rub together although I guess that makes most white Americans feel stupid and inadequate.

P.S. I'm guessing you were joking but all the points still stand, just aimed at all the other American retards :P.