1 Pic

Damon W

When was this damon? should of gimme a bell (Y)

Nice gap, uve done the bigger one though? hah

yeh but he only took the pic of the little one, it isnt aimed at sayin its an impressive gap, cos its not but what im gna do there is but i think its a nice photo

message me ur number for new year, gna be down leeds fair bit, found a new spot! :o

Edited by Damon W

yeh but he only took the pic of the little one, it isnt aimed at sayin its an impressive gap, cos its not but what im gna do there is but i think its a nice photo

message me ur number for new year, gna be down leeds fair bit, found a new spot! :o

ahh sweeet, think we've found every possible spot in leeds without acctually going into a different city lmao.

ill pm u ina sec

We (Me, Mike and Kev,) rode Leeds and still do for the past 7 years lol. Could spend a day showing you spots you don't know about lol. You guy's just go to the same places though.

Ive spent a whole day going around the outskirts of leeds finding spots, way out of the uni etc, i hate going to the normal spots thats why i hardly ride leeds anymore, and thats why i hardly ride anymore.

i'm pretty sure ill know were most of the spots are that you know, ive been riding leeds for 3 yearsish now.

• 1 month later...

Nothing special? Thats a massive gap.. Round corner from the sunbeds haha :lol: .

Ive spent a whole day going around the outskirts of leeds finding spots, way out of the uni etc, i hate going to the normal spots thats why i hardly ride leeds anymore, and thats why i hardly ride anymore.

i'm pretty sure ill know were most of the spots are that you know, ive been riding leeds for 3 yearsish now.

You ever been to clarence dock?