Onza Cls Proto.

Joe@Onza

if anyone else designed it it wouldn't be nice though

everything about it is gash imo!

EDIT: il put £100 on the chain catching on the chainstay

yeah i dont like it either...but that i did mean was people are still going to buy it because its craig whos riding it!

i suppose it looks ok but i think it would look better if it was silver with green stickers :-

Green and silver seem good colours for the frame itself would look pretty nice.

But yet red and silver would but i think i would prefer the Green.

Nice work done here, and a built in booster would improve.

Edited by AndyyRider

I'll let Craig do the talking.......

Geo: 1045 , +55 , 375 , 71.5

Street.... :)

Street? I assume you mean tgs, in which case, anything designed by cls is always going to be purely for that. I dont know if i really like the new range of onza stuff, props for pushing the market, but it's just not to my taste.

Edited by Hobnobs

yeah im thinking once craigs released a video on it, everyone will want one, just like the python, no one knew how they rode until they bit the bullet and bought one. As I recall, an incarnation of the python had an insane wheelbase length, and barge like stays, yet people still bought them?

Also makes me lol how people can dispute a tape measure at the onza factory, over their own eye sight :lol:

I think lookks wise its ok. Not stunning, but not ugly either. It does have a lot of similarities I guess to current frames but again so did the python/zip/24seven holroyd etc etc

Proof is in the pudding I say!

if anyone else designed it it wouldn't be nice though

everything about it is gash imo!

I'll take that bet!

I like the look of that frame but am in no position to comment on the geo, what is the chain stay length on the T-pro?

I tend to like a short chain stay in mod and stock but am thinking it would be nicer on two wheels with a longer chainstay.

Is this correct?

Anyway as the people say above, ONZA are making nice frames and I expect this one will be quality too, looks nicer than the limey.

I wonder if the (possible) 24 trials/tgs frame is gonna look similar to this.

A built in booster like the limey would be nice but what is it weighing in at in it's current guise?

I suppose the lack of sub seatstay bracing would counter that.

Nice stuff Joe

too long

Maybe, but isn't the 07 zoo that length? that seems quite successful with tgs riders. it will obviously be good at what Craig rides.. usually tgs. I know that he has done a quite a lot of comps i don't know much about that so I'm not going to comment on that. But i don't think it's supposed to be made for comp as the wheelbase is that long. Craig is a top, experienced rider. He's not naive about what he's doing. :) On what I think of the frames appearance, it's okay. It would almost be nicer if it was a kinda mix between the Ice 2 and the Limey 3. :)

Geo is perfect if you ask me, if anything could be a bit longer with those chainstays, I'd rather have it at about 1050-1055, like the design aswell. As long as it isn't gold and the price is right, it should be alright that. :P

Wow your amazing! Being able to tell that components won't fit just by looking at a picture!, they should name CAD software after you!

I still think its hilarious that everyone kicks up a fuss just because the frame hasn't got the one minuscule specification which they like, its called a taste in this case CLS', if its good enough for him then I think everyone else can live with it.

Personally, the geo is not my cup of tea, but you don't hear me whining about it.

I still think its hilarious that everyone kicks up a fuss just because the frame hasn't got the one minuscule specification which they like, its called a taste in this case CLS', if its good enough for him then I think everyone else can live with it.

Personally, the geo is not my cup of tea, but you don't hear me whining about it.

Exactly what i think!