Mtb Movies

Ben John-Hynes

So I've only just got into them really, never thought about watching them before. I've recently watched Earthed 3+5 and Chlorophilia, and loved both of them!

So my question is, which ones are worth watching? And link me to where I can buy them please, would be a great help.

Cheers everone!

My favourite: Seasons. Just such a cool vibe to the whole thing. Plus there's a big section in Whistler and I remember watching it whilst I was out there riding the same trails. Good times.

NWD 9 is definitely worth a watch - there's some totally epic bits in there. NWD 10 is alright but I didn't think it was quite as revolutionary.

My favourite: Seasons. Just such a cool vibe to the whole thing. Plus there's a big section in Whistler and I remember watching it whilst I was out there riding the same trails. Good times.

Yeah definitely my favourite as well, good feeling to it, epic riding sections, beautiful throughout.

Roam was so boring I wanted to end my life. I just don't get why they had so many shots of people just pedalling really fast along relatively flat, boring looking trails? That dirt jumper guy with the trails in his back garden was a f**king tool as well, if I'm thinking of the right one.

Roam was so boring I wanted to end my life. I just don't get why they had so many shots of people just pedalling really fast along relatively flat, boring looking trails? That dirt jumper guy with the trails in his back garden was a f**king tool as well, if I'm thinking of the right one.
You are thinking of the correct film Mark.

I will agree that its not the best out of the 3 Collective films however I still consider it to be a very good MTB Film!

The opening section in Roam is one of my favourites sections out of all 3 films (LINK)

I can kinda see what you're saying about the dirt jumping section however I must point out that the filming and editing is awesome (

)

Also worth watching...

Kranked 6 and 7.

f1rst and The Tipping Point (However they are more documentary style videos following an entire season of DH)

Click Me. One of my favourite online video's :)

watched that last night, pretty good. Like the music choices too (Y)

Oh, and it's a very long shot but does anyone remember a video that mbuk gave away with one of their issues about 1999 ish? It had a red cover and featured a bit in Hawaii i think filmed from a helicopter. I've looked for ages but can't find it anywhere and it's really bugging me now!

Edited by l33th3tr33

If you can locate it on DVD 'New Noise' is an amazing dvd from around 2000.

Its a eauropean DH film and to this day i have never seen a better DH race section than the world champs in that film

It also has a full Nico Voliouz rider section from his heyday, which is mind blowing.

Edit: Hypnosis is another favorite

Edited by kyddie

watched that last night, pretty good. Like the music choices too (Y)

Oh, and it's a very long shot but does anyone remember a video that mbuk gave away with one of their issues about 1999 ish? It had a red cover and featured a bit in Hawaii i think filmed from a helicopter. I've looked for ages but can't find it anywhere and it's really bugging me now!

I've still got it on video, but i can;t remember the name right now. One of the better free MBUK films. I think it might have been called 'sick' or something like that?.... or ''Real'' I can remember the typeface.

I've still got it on video, but i can;t remember the name right now. One of the better free MBUK films. I think it might have been called 'sick' or something like that?.... or ''Real'' I can remember the typeface.

Sweet! I'll have a browse for it on the net, if possible could you dig it out and check please bud? ;)