Mtb Movies

Ben John-Hynes

There can be only 2

VHOT6725.jpg

and

dirt_dvd-280-75.jpg

Dirt was a pure classic and the guy on the cover actually died not long after it was made after crashing his Harley not far from here.

He was called Jason Mcroy an was a proper mtbing hero as well, check his website at www.jasonmcroy.com, be impressed if you can get hold of Dirt as was a freebie vid on MBUK in the early 90's an very rare now.

Think they wanted to reproduce it on dvd but were struggling to get hold of the master copy to burn them from!

Edited by isitafox

Dirt was a pure classic and the guy on the cover actually died not long after it was made after crashing his Harley not far from here.

He was called Jason Mcroy an was a proper mtbing hero as well, check his website at www.jasonmcroy.com, be impressed if you can get hold of Dirt as was a freebie vid on MBUK in the early 90's an very rare now.

Think they wanted to reproduce it on dvd but were struggling to get hold of the master copy to burn them from!

I got it free from MBUK about a year ago. It was tacked onto the end of another DVD with that tosser Doddy teaching people how to pedal AND look like a nonce at the same time. But yeah, it's still worth a watch.

Also all the Earthed series. Look out for Steve Peat - If he's not on a bike going a million miles an hour, he's drinking a beer, smoking, or both. Hero :lol:

I got it free from MBUK about a year ago. It was tacked onto the end of another DVD with that tosser Doddy teaching people how to pedal AND look like a nonce at the same time. But yeah, it's still worth a watch

Did it have the section with Pete Tomkins showing off his 'new' crud catcher?

• 2 weeks later...

Collective, Seasons, pretty much the whole Sprung series awesome stuff. I've got a few series of Drop In on my comp at home, always a good watch. The Stund series has kinda taken over from drop in.

drop in was awesome

i cant watch the old ones anymore season 1 -4 because riptv.com as deleted them. :(

can still view season 5 here http://www.mtbview.com/drop-in-season-5-episode-1.php

also has nwd and stund + others

its also sometimes on extreme sports but its rare!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...