ogre

Films!?

2059 posts in this topic

Yeah i didn't want it to end like that :( I'd have much preferred it if he'd gone round and blown there brains out. Epic film though, Clint Eastwood plays that part soooooo well.

Thats what mad the whole film watchable.....

The ROOM.

Nuf said.

Anyone seen THE CRAZIES yet, looks interesting plot wise of a small town being hit by some weird infection.

Anyone seen THE CRAZIES yet, looks interesting plot wise of a small town being hit by some weird infection.

Seen the trailers, but really want to see the film. Only heard good things about it so far.

In other news... Law abiding Citizen = Top notch.

Valkyre, opinions?

Good film.

Elephant warrior- tony jaa is epic

Shawshank redemption

Seven pounds

Dude, wheres my car

Kevin and perry, go large

The last samurai

Transporter

Crank

Mega shark vs giant octopus

Star wars saga

Die hard Trilogy

the 4th is a total mess, never watch.

ermmm every version of Dawn of the dead.

OHH PANDORUM! Awesome film, which I almost didn't watch.

Will check out Zombie land as per instructions ;)

Yeah i've never really heard of a film where people are taken over by an infection and there are a few lone survivors trying to survive.

Oh wait...

Some people may know about this:

http://tvshack.net/movies/

When you view a movie use "megavideo.com" to view it i find it's the best :)

The downside to Tvshack is that you can watch around 60 minutes then have to wait 50 or so to watch another 60.

I find its fantastic :)

Few films i've watched the last week whilst ill off work:

Natural born killers

Fear and loathing in las vegas

Chopper

Taken

Taxi Driver

In Bruges

All bloody awesome in their own little ways, watch them!

Taken

Absolutley epic movie!

I recormend it to anyone.

Taken was alright, very generic and had all the cliche action scenes you'd expect in a Hollywood film. Worth watching but I'd not say it was great.

The Departed is very good, I can't comment on the original version as I've not seen it, but that's mean to be as good if not better.

If you're in to slightly obscure Asian films check out Oldboy - it'd very strange but beautifully filmed and even if you don't like the storyline you have to appreciate it's a work of art. If you have a short attention span or don't like reading subtitles on films then I'd skip this one.

Inglourious Basterds is great too, a good twist on all the war film clones knocking about.

I went to see The Wolfman last Wednesday - don't bother with it - the CGI was really over the top, the storyline had potential but wasn't very well developed and the ending was predictable and very very cliche. I had the choice of seeing that or Lovely Bones. Apparently neither were amazing but Lovely Bones is much better...

Giant Shark v Mega Octopus

Just watched this^^...

..:ermm:

Taken was alright, very generic and had all the cliche action scenes you'd expect in a Hollywood film. Worth watching but I'd not say it was great.

Totally agree, it was entertaining but nothing special. The kinda thing you download and watch once, then don't watch again unless it's on telly in a couple of years time.

Mega shark vs giant octopus

Haha, this movie is so poorly done and acted!

repeats the same annimations all the time!

Anyone seen the trailer for the latest psychological horror flick 'HUMAN CENTIPEDE'. It is already being hailed by US movie critics as the sickest film ever made.

been rumoured as CLOVERFIELD 2! but i think its just a complete seperate film

super 8

J.J ABRAMS and STEVEN SPIELBERG............BOOM!!

must be a winner surely

(sorry if a repost)

Edited by arw_86

The prestige made my brain hurt.

May.

Anyone seen the trailer for the latest psychological horror flick 'HUMAN CENTIPEDE'. It is already being hailed by US movie critics as the sickest film ever made.

The trailer was enough for me! I was physically sick after watching the end clip where the people try to stand. I'm not sure what to make of it other than that, and I'm sure as hell not going to be watching the entire film.

Human Centipede just looks ridiculous. Woman screaming "I wan my mum!".

The clip with them just trying to stand looked so stupid, but I'd still be curious to watch it...

Also got to love how at the end it says "100% medically accurate"

Edited by bikeperson45

I watched Moon the other night and i must say that it was brilliant. A lot of people probably wont like/get it but i loved it.

Human Centipede just looks ridiculous. Woman screaming "I wan my mum!".

The clip with them just trying to stand looked so stupid, but I'd still be curious to watch it...

Also got to love how at the end it says "100% medically accurate"

Yeah that clip at the very end does look a bit 'Marmite' you either love or hate it.

I'm not convinced about the idea of a CLOVERFIELD 2 sequel, because the focus of the first movie was this Blair witch style raw video footage of a monster terrorizing the city centre, and now they wanna turn it into a blockbuster Godzilla style flick. But i supposed Godzilla-2 wasn't gonna happen so cloverfield-2 may now take the centre stage for the next B-movie blockbuster installment.

Edited by Rusevelt

I watched the human centipede a couple of weeks ago. Its... alright. Everything kinda happens about halfway through the film and the rest of it is just filler it seemed.

"Mum and Dad" is a pretty horrible film too.