Films!?

ogre

10 hours ago, manuel said:

Tims Vermeer. Pretty good/interesting documentary.

i haven't seen "tim's vermeer', but 'secret knowledge' by david hockney is about the same thing (and possibly one of the inspirations for 't's v.' )

http://imdb.com/title/tt0387965

hockney is a super-amusing character

Edited by jeff costello

• 2 weeks later...

Sausage party was shit, I streamed it and felt like I had been done over. 

looking forward to Dr Strange, John Wick 2 and Jack Reacher 2. 

Has anyone watched the Undisputed series? I'm mostly looking forward to Boyka! Scott Adkins is pretty underrated in film world. Hard Target 2 was alright. 

Finally Final Destination 5 I think must have been straight to DVD the story line was good and instead if you being shown how things are happening it was more a "when will it happen" which made for a good film. Graphics sucked!   

Would put you off laser eye surgery though 

Edited by Paperclip

I thought Sausage Party was pretty funny, exactly what I expected it to be.

Was a little disappointed by Star Trek beyond, just wasn't as good as Into Darkness :(

Nice guys was good.

Not watched anything that's come out for a while and thought "shiiiiiiite that was good!". Apart from Star Wars.

I over hyped the latest Star Wars in my head so much that I look back on it as pretty meh. I'm looking forward to the next episode, hopefully they'll focus on new characters and idea and not rely on old ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/11/2016 at 10:51 PM, isitafox said:

Now I may be biased being a Potter nerd but Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is f**king brilliant. Highly recommended to everyone! 

Debating seeing it again, can't wait to see where they go with it. I do wish they'd put a little more effort into the duels, the wands connecting was so supposed to be rare in the books but apparently it happens all the time in the movies.

• 2 weeks later...