The Girl You Would Most Like To Put Your Dangle In Her Angle!

arw_86

Since dr nick already got "your mum" in I shall have a moan

As if there's not enough smut on the Internet...

These threads seem to be populated by the same four people agruing over a series of good looking women. If you want a wank please do it on your own and do not let the rest of us know when and who over.

Now awaits someone to called me gay...

Since dr nick already got "your mum" in I shall have a moan

As if there's not enough smut on the Internet...

These threads seem to be populated by the same four people agruing over a series of good looking women. If you want a wank please do it on your own and do not let the rest of us know when and who over.

Now awaits someone to called me gay...

You're gay.

• Like 1

Is it me, or are most of the women in here a little...old looking? Don't get me wrong, the body is nice but the face?

Personally, I like Gail Porter back in the day. I'm not sure on her marital status, but you might want to try it on with her now whilst confidence is low...rumour has it her hair is growing back!

gail-porter-1024x768-1672.jpg

Not keen on the link above either - never really understood the Rape Victim effect in modelling?

Er, Susan Coffey?

The most beautiful woman in the world, to me, is my missus. :sick:

No, you can't have any pics TF.

Yeah I got that bit (Susan Coffey). I meant is she an actress, singer, etc? Professional looking images suggest she might be something along those lines.

Fair play on seeing your lady that way. Often the way we see people in terms of their personality and how we feel about them can lead us to feel that way. It's possible see somebodies 'inner' beauty in their outer beauty, so to speak. I've been there :) Of course the reverse is also true and people can seem physically ugly due to their personality.