Tartybikes 2010 Team

AdamR28

It is nearly evening, but we kinda work during the day...

I think most people have been e-mailed now, so may be worth checking your inboxes (and your spam if you can't find anything).

No e-mail rec'd yet.

Hope Adams application didn't go awol. Can you confirm whether you rec'd it?

cheers

Like it said in the e-mail, it's worth remembering that we're always looking out for new talent. It isn't a "once a year" opportunity, so just keep going, keep making new videos/photos, etc. - later in the year, you're more than welcome to e-mail us again.

It makes me laugh that people that have barely ridden a couple years think they've got what it takes to get sponsored by the big gunzzzz :giggle:

Couldn't agree more, quite amusing to me but I'd get pretty annoyed at some peoples attitudes if I was Adam! I'm interested to hear the new team, hopefully they'll appreciate the support and give something back, and make lots of good videos

Gutted :(

Adam will you still email everyone telling them they havent been chosen ?

That would probably take him weeks? Just take it on the chin and get out practicing. Unfortunately just because you've had something before doesn't mean you'll always have it. I think there were some very good applicants so I wouldn't take it personally!

That would probably take him weeks? Just take it on the chin and get out practicing. Unfortunately just because you've had something before doesn't mean you'll always have it. I think there were some very good applicants so I wouldn't take it personally!

I think he is sending everyone an e-mail back.

I got one saying that i hadn't been chosen so i think everyone will be getting one wether you made the team or not

That would probably take him weeks?

Or maybe just the same email sent to all the people who were rejected which would take 10 mins?

Adam will you still email everyone telling them they havent been chosen ?

From what I've read it seems like he already has.

It makes me laugh that people that have barely ridden a couple years think they've got what it takes to get sponsored by the big gunzzzz :giggle:

it does not matter how good u are its about your potential, how quickly you progress your image and your quality...just read it at the top.