Tartybikes 2010 Team

AdamR28

Cheers Ben - we tried to get a good blend of all ages and riding styles/types, hopefully we've succeeded...

The team for 2010 is:

Adam Morewood - Only 8 years old but currently Poussin British Champion, European Number 2 and was Biketrial Federation UK National Champion (Poussin) and British UCI Champion (Poussin) last year.

adamsnow1.jpg

Alastair (Ali C) Clarkson - 2005 British Expert Champion, 2006 World Championship round winner (Expert), finished top 8 in a World UCI round last year and currently riding a lot of crazy brakeless stuff!

l_ali5.jpg

Ben Travis - Getting old now (haha) but still a beast of a street rider who produces top videos and is partial to a bit of competition action too.

travis3.jpg

Björn Levin - Multiple Swedish Champion and BIU European Champion in 2008, also does a lot of demos across Sweden and is on target for a 7.5kg bike built around his signature Rockman frame...

l_bjorn2.jpg

Chris Vibert - 2008 British Champion in his age category, rapidly improving and already been riding for 5 years!

l_chrisv2.jpg

Chris Ward - Up and coming street rider from the south coast, huge moves and a great style...

chrisward.jpg

http://tartybikes.co.uk/media.php?group=videos&id=41

Danny MacAskill - No introduction needed, the guy who made trials visible to the masses.

dannym4.jpg

Dave (Action Man) Marshall - Stylish 24" rider who's been around since the beginning of time! Winner of Channel 5's 'Under Pressure' game show and still gets out 'n' about on the streets and at comps as often as he can.

dave7.jpg

Jack Carthy - 2009 Youth Games UCI Minime World Champion and up and coming UK rider... already competing against riders 5 years or more older than him, Jack is one to watch for the future!

jack4.jpg

James Porter - James has been out of action with injuries for the past few months but he'll be back stronger than ever, producing top quality videos showing off his powerful riding style.

l_porter2.jpg

James Sheridan - 2007 BIU British Championship Winner and European Cup (Latvia) Winner in the same year. Highest place 20" rider in the 2009 BIU British Championship (3rd Elite). 2009 Elite 20" UCI National Champion. James has been training hard all winter and is ready to get stuck in to another season of competitions!

sheridan1.jpg

Joe Brewer - Australia's national champion in both 20" and 26" categories and made the 2009 World Championship UCI final in his home country. An amazing street rider also...

joebrewerpoles.jpg

Mike Steidley - A full time demo rider in the USA who was Junior National Champion back in 1999, his time is now spent promoting trials all over the USA and the world!

mike7.jpg

Rowan Johns - An amazing street rider known for his awesome videos and unique creative style... Also rides for team Ashton/DiamondBack and has a list of extra sponsors as long as my arm!

rowan3.jpg

Stan Shaw - Super smooth on both natural and street, Stan has competed at top World UCI level and has been enjoying his brakeless 24" and Koxx Orange Sky bikes recently. New videos to come soon!

stan12.jpg

Tom Rankin - Competes at the top level in British events and travels into Europe multiple times throughout the season for UCI World Cups, where he placed 12th in one event last year. Tom can also often be seen on the streets of Essex pulling some huge and smooth street moves!

tom4.jpg

Trialsdisplay.co.uk (Ben Slinger) - Currently UCI World Number 3 and double Junior World UCI Champion in 2005, Ben is now very busy with demos all across the UK. Check out Trials Display for more info.

ben2.jpg

Pretty good line up, Mr marshall will be representing at the HBTC this year also, looks like he will have some stiff competition too.

Will be good to see some videos out soon with the riders justifying their support from Tarty.

Maybe a Team Tarty photo shoot/video including all riders?

Edited by Mowgli

^_^ Adam Morewood! I'm not from UK, but i like this kid and hope to see him high in rankings even when he gets older. Well, Tarty teams looks really good, many top riders. Waiting for some vids, pics of these awesome people. :lol: Edited by MiuSliS

The people that are annoyed because they weren't selected are showing a poor attitude and exactly what tarty don't want for a team, but Im liking the entrainment lol. Im liking the team, sweet Mr marshall!!! youve always got to have a wise old man, sweet team chosen guys, some sweet riders, 2 of my favourite riders are in there!

Edited by T.McMillan

sweet Mr marshall!!! youve always got to have a wise old man

nice to see some new and old (Dave) faces joining the team (Y)

Ok, ok, I get it... I'm the token old dude (along with Mike Steidley who was on the cover of an Observed Trials Magazine riding by a river in... 1998?!!). I guess it's lucky that I actually do act my shoe size rather than my age...