A 2010 Trials Festival

mintsauce

Sounds like a winner Mat, let me know if I can do anything to help....

When I was running my stunt show I sold stall space and catering plots to cover venue rental and insurance, then I did a deal to pay for equipment hire and billing with a percentage of the gate income.

This approach allowed us to do 45 shows with hardly any start up capital, I reckon its totally doable without putting yourself out of pocket...

Hope you're well, I miss you so much it hurts

Drummond

Good news!

A well known and loved company with a strong association with the UK trials scene (any guesses?) is offering to support the event pending confirmation of the final details.

Keep the 11th-13th June 2010 free in your diaries!

-----------------------

Poll to guage interest? Not the most reliable method but it could give a rough figure on the turnout allowing you to work what you're gonna need.

Yeah, when I've got some more details confirmed that might be a a way of establishing vague interest.

Edited by mintsauce

I'd be well up for this :D

If you want a website knocking up or anything to host the details on, and to direct people to, I could sort one out… (once details are known, of course).

I've always wanted to do summink like this :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow! im doing my first year of GCSE's and i dont have to come in on the weekend :o thats really unfair!!!

i really want to come to this event and im going to be pissed if i cant, so mate... i can imagine your pain.

Yep, well I suppose it will be worth it in the long run. (I hope) :giggle: Think of me writing pages and pages on what Germany did to cause world war two and doing some mad ass quadreatic equations won't you.

Yep, well I suppose it will be worth it in the long run. (I hope) :giggle: Think of me writing pages and pages on what Germany did to cause world war two and doing some mad ass quadreatic equations won't you.

ahaa yes i will be thinking of you lmao ( not in the gay way :giggle: )!! im a geek though so its all easy for me :P haha.

ahaa yes i will be thinking of you lmao ( not in the gay way :giggle: )!! im a geek though so its all easy for me :P haha.

Alright for some! Not like us retards! Oh well, we all have skills in different areas, like mine is art and NOT maths science and history haha.

Alright for some! Not like us retards! Oh well, we all have skills in different areas, like mine is art and NOT maths science and history haha.

haha, im good at art, but dont like it, im a mega geek in science, good in maths, and i hate history lol :L and im good with like making things lol

why are we even talking about this in the trials event thing :L

sorry mods