Tartybikes Website Updates

Mark W

Unmoderated review systems are the don:

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/ddrum-Vinnie-Paul-6piece-Signature-Skull-Flame-Shell-Pack?sku=581369

Tartybikes useful review system would be awesome too, would be good to see that

There was something I had to suggest, Fully can't remember it though...

Unmoderated review systems are the don:

Does that mean good? Why good?

We don't want our website full of 'dis prt iz shit m8 i bruk it in 5 minz LOL'... If there is a bad review of a product with genuine reasons then it will, of course, be left up.

Does that mean good? Why good?

We don't want our website full of 'dis prt iz shit m8 i bruk it in 5 minz LOL'... If there is a bad review of a product with genuine reasons then it will, of course, be left up.

Was just a joke because the imaginative reviews on there were still worth reading despite being jokes.

as far as usefulness goes, moderated is definitely better (Y)

• 4 months later...

Just done more tyre info updaterdingringting, so we now have our own measured tyre durometers up. They differ a bit to the claimed ones, but they're all measured in similar conditions (same tester, same temperatures, etc.) so they should be good to compare to each other in so much as they're consistent... Just look for the following graphic on each tyre page:

55a.gif

• 1 month later...

does that mean you will actually have some stuff in stock now then/

Stock has nothing to do with the website - if our suppliers don't have any stock and/or are slow to get it to us, then we don't have any stock.

Harry: If you could supply some more info that would be good - we've never had anyone else say the same and didn't manage to replicate that issue during testing (Firefox, IE, Safari). Cheers.

Harry: If you could supply some more info that would be good - we've never had anyone else say the same and didn't manage to replicate that issue during testing (Firefox, IE, Safari). Cheers.

It's just a case that when I submit an order, my billing address is always saved, but my shipping address (which is always my work address) is never saved as being a shipping address.

This means I have to fill out my delivery address each time and if I ever do opt to save it, it saves against the billing addresses:

v0XLC.jpg

Given its nature, this should be browser independent, but I'm using FF3.6 on Win 7.

Oooh, also, the HSBC gateway you use autocompletes my details including card number, expiry and security number etc.

This means that anyone at all with access to my computer could put an entire transaction through you guys using details that the form will save/autocomplete, they don't even need to have my card on them.

Get your devs to look into this, it's so simple to fix but a potentially massive problem.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Bronz

Cheers for the info - I know what you mean now. The address thing has been changed for the new build.

Regarding the HSBC issue, isn't that down to the auto-fill setting on your browser? We have no control over what happens on the HSBC website unfortunately.

Cheers for the info - I know what you mean now. The address thing has been changed for the new build.

Sweet :)

Regarding the HSBC issue, isn't that down to the auto-fill setting on your browser?

And no, you can force forms not to autocomplete regardless of your settings, (<input type="password" autocomplete="off" /> the bolded bit will tell a browser to never autocomplete that form item)

We have no control over what happens on the HSBC website unfortunately.

Unless I put a payment through I can't look at the code. If it's wholly inaccessible to your developers then that's a huge flaw on HSBC's part. If your devs have access to the form, they need to whack a load of those bold bits in!

Edited by Bronz

It is - I'll get myself on hold to India for half an hour and see if there's anything they can do :P cheers.

Haha that's going above-and-beyond if ever I've seen it, getting in touch with the bank about it!

Prime example of the Tarty service right there (Y)

Edited by Bronz

Yeah i can see why, quiet easy for you to say "yeah we had x amount of y instock at z time" then you go to work the next morning and someones nicked em. i understand chap

Not really,its just not something taht a businessman would divulge to a member of the public

Almost kind of a bit OT here but is there any new stock frames looking at being released between now and January??

Will be after one but wanted a SlateII, so currently considering a FANS, Meta or Born but wondered if you'll be getting anything else in that kind of price range??