Small Video Clip Of Me

alistair14

Massive portion of the video doing nothing....a failed gap...and onto a brick :huh:

Hardly worth videoing in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat :)

your point being? does it have to be off a 15ft wall onto a 5ft wall? its the first time ive tried doing it and a brick is all i had....if you dont like it....bugger off ;p

you didnt even make the gap :huh:

your point being? does it have to be off a 15ft wall onto a 5ft wall? its the first time ive tried doing it and a brick is all i had....if you dont like it....bugger off ;p

and that attitude isnt going to get you anywhere ;) all everyone is trying to say is chances are , your pleased with it .. but if you ook at the bigger picture , you didnt make the gap , an it was a gap to a brick + the fact it was only less than 2 seconds of actuall ridding ..

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

No, but to be honest, what's the point of putting it on a public forum when you're failing something that's not particularly impressive in practice? Anyway, Alex out before you get too antsy and report me or something silly......

you didnt even make the gap :huh:

and that attitude isnt going to get you anywhere ;) all everyone is trying to say is chances are , your pleased with it .. but if you ook at the bigger picture , you didnt make the gap , an it was a gap to a brick + the fact it was only less than 2 seconds of actuall ridding ..

This guy knows what's what ^

ok, bit unfair saying WHATS THE POINT IN POSTING A FAILED ATTEMPT OF A GAP TO A BRICK, its not like every video on trials forum is aimed to impress I see this video as a HERES ME LEARNING TO GAP THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO SO FAR, ILL POST IT ON A FORUM AND SEEK ADVICE, not everyone has a top camara nor do they have groups of riders they can get to film for them.

good attempt at the gap there not easy to learn, as stated above slow down a little practice your ballance and hopping on the spot then learn gaps like you can see in other videos its not much change to what your doing now its just more setting up then you will look back at this and think how did i miss the brick lol.

Im not picking sides here, nor am I having a go at jack or alex, I do however feel this should have been posted in new members chat and be titled something along the lines of "learning to gap, any advice" even though you are a full member its not the kinda thing you would find in this section of the forum and would be more suited in nmc and get more input unlike than this.

maybe its wise to close this and remake her in nmc and see what you get back. :) pm me when you have more clips allways intrested to follow newbies and see how there getting on (Y)