2010 Onza Range

duncshaw

We have considered producing higher end frames with bash fittings or no bash fittings as options but added to all the brake options which operate, it becomes a nightmare.

Just make them without altogether, lol.

Think most people use a ring nowadays.

bash plates are ace, if you use them properly :)

What, not at all? :P

The 'proper' use of a bashplate is the same as a bashring, so in my opinion you might as well just have a stronger, lighter frame without a bashplate mount and fit a bashring instead.

I know Andrei was saying at the weekend he's getting some new Tensile forks which sound really nice from the description, but he wasn't sure if they were a one off for him or not. Are you looking to produce them any time soon, would be a nice alternative, especially as I've managed to crack my Urbans after 2 months!

He ment the Seat Stays and the top tube (i think) It is a very sharp angle, The kortz 1 frame was similar and when the frame is being ridden the frame flexs around that join and the seat stays effectively push into the top tube and then they crack. The angle would be better if it was reduced significantly.

Adam

• 3 months later...