Chris Akrigg, Fixed Gear Video 2- Barcelona

John Shrewsbury

Such a talented rider, his style is enviable and the way he adapts to various disciplines is always of genuine inspiration and surprise. So impressive. I'd love some of the ''trendy'' fixed gear riders in London to see that video, would be interesting to see what they make of it.

f**king amazing riding and total craziness. There's one big problem with it all though. Not one person here is going to buy a mongoose bike... ever. Akrigg has been around for years and years and is an amazing rider but I just don't see what Mongoose get out of sponsoring him. I'm not saying they shouldn't sponsor him It just doesn't make any sense to me.

It's sort of cool I guess, but the stuff he's doing isn't really all that different to what some other top fixie dudes are doing at the moment. Compared to how totally different his way of riding trials was, I just sorta wish he'd taken his other bike with him in a way.

f**king amazing riding and total craziness. There's one big problem with it all though. Not one person here is going to buy a mongoose bike... ever. Akrigg has been around for years and years and is an amazing rider but I just don't see what Mongoose get out of sponsoring him. I'm not saying they shouldn't sponsor him It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Brand awareness.

It's sort of cool I guess, but the stuff he's doing isn't really all that different to what some other top fixie dudes are doing at the moment. Compared to how totally different his way of riding trials was, I just sorta wish he'd taken his other bike with him in a way.

TRUTHHHH

but still, simply class. ;)