Kent Riders

Alex Dark

Basically heading up to Kent for a few days...im staying in Faversham so if anyone could show me some spots around there or within a short train ride that would be ace. I've heard Herne Bay is fairly good?

Cheers, add me to msn to discuss :)

Link to original topic here

Basically heading up to Kent for a few days...im staying in Faversham so if anyone could show me some spots around there or within a short train ride that would be ace. I've heard Herne Bay is fairly good?

Cheers, add me to msn to discuss :)

Link to original topic here

faversham you say.......

well i wont be about, infact i dont currently have a bike! But, on that side of kent your best spots are:

Herne bay seafront. around 2 miles of quality street . from the train station just follow the signs for the seafront.

Ramsgate. again the seafront is your best bet. in the actual harbour just to the right of the maratime museum (thing with big clock on it) theres a bunch of big rocks that you can session for hours. also if you head towards broadstairs (head right if your looking at the sea) and go up ontop of the cliffs theres around 4-5 spots again that you can loose hours on. direct trains from faversham to here and herne bay.

Faversham isnt great, there are spots but there all over the shop. try down by the river around tescos or the central park.

a bit further away is folkstone, worth the trip as well, miles and miles or stuff in and around the harbour, promenade, seafront, cliff tops. decent bike shop too (activ).

best of luck....