Brakeless Onza Limey 20"

Joe@Onza

The lengths some people go to stop thier slave cylinders catching thier cranks :P

Awesome skills, does anyone who rides brakeless notice any difference to thier riding when they get back on brakes?

I have. Just seems like I sort of 'forget' that I have brakes on when I'm balancing on either two wheels or the back wheel, I just sort of let my brakes go. Got more confidence rolling off stuff, and with wheel placement, and just feels like I've got more power 'cos you can preload more against your brakes sort of.

If my net connection wasn't dick I'd be watching the vid now, but it's going to have to wait :P

I know breakless is the really cool thing to be doing at the moment, but every time I see a breakless video I just think I wish they’d have done all that with breaks. I know everyone’s going to disagree but I think it looks better with breaks.

I know breakless is the really cool thing to be doing at the moment, but every time I see a breakless video I just think I wish they'd have done all that with breaks. I know everyone's going to disagree but I think it looks better with breaks.

Something in the next 4-5 weeks might change your view on that.

• 1 year later...