Jack Meek New Vid 2010

JackMeek

'Ross McArthur' date='29 March 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1269889206' post='2107172']

Nice lines Jack.

Shame there was old footage ive seen before in there.

1clip snuck in there. Wouldnt call it a shame though. Well pleased people like it. Looking forward to making another vid.

Edited by JackMeek

ride with bmx'ers much?

The video as loaded with well thought out lines and also lines that are deisgned for filming, really good work, who's your cameraman? a dedicated person or a mix of people who're out?

all in all, inspirational and very very clever with the aggressive yet techy style

Cheers Phil. I love the hunt for somthing different in a line. You know it can be done but giving it a go is somthing else. trial and error. I remember watching you do technical swaps on rails up to rails and thinking that is the shiz right there the boys got skills wish i could do that. few (loads) done tube scratches got it dialed. love techy ballsy lines. Love ali-c riding but he makes stuff look far to easy on vid. cheers again phil

Awesome video...a few lines from the old jackreading vid in there..(i think it was called that) with the missed backwheel on the quarter pipe in that old vid, which was a huge inspiration when i first started riding! just awe inspiring. is that video still knocking round does anyone know? would love too watch it again!

Awesome video...a few lines from the old jackreading vid in there..(i think it was called that) with the missed backwheel on the quarter pipe in that old vid, which was a huge inspiration when i first started riding! just awe inspiring. is that video still knocking round does anyone know? would love too watch it again!

New clip just same line different bike and different view point.