Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2010 - 22/23Rd May

Skoze

After reading Sue's post in the Abingdon thread, I thought something better get mildly organised as we're only a month or so away - instead of waiting for someone else i thought i may as well get the ball rolling :P

Jon seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth, but i've shot him a PM (dude if you're reading this, feel free to take over!) So this is just a thread to get a date set and put some ideas about of what to do - sadly i couldn't make it last year, but did the whole sweet rave party thing go ahead in the end? If it did, re-run this year? if not, how does take 2 sound?

To keep some meaning with the dates, how does the weekend of the 15th and 16th May sound to everyone?

As i said, this is just me giving everyone a reminder and getting something loosely organised, everyone feel free to throw some ideas around!

Big ride as ever, you know it's right!

EDIT; riding both days, but the main ride is sunday 23rd, meet at 11am guildhall as per usual.

Edited by Skoze

Sorry if i offended anyone by suggesting the memorial ride is just about Deejay, of course you will remember ALL the lads that have died from the forum, they ALL had a part to play in your lives and you should always remember that. We remember them daily too, no one will forget any of the situations which caused them to leave us at such an early age.

Love Sue x :bunny::deej::bunny:

Edited by forum mum

Sorry if i offended anyone by suggesting the memorial ride is just about Deejay, of course you will remember ALL the lads that have died from the forum, they ALL had a part to play in your lives and you should always remember that. We remember them daily too, no one will forget any of the situations which caused them to leave us at such an early age.

Love Sue x :bunny::deej::bunny:

Don't be silly Sue, if that was in response to my post above I'm sorry if it came across a bit 'short'- I didn't mean it to! Unfortunately David was the first of those we lost and I know a lot of the newer members won't have a clue what this is reference to. Regardless leet's make it a good turnout and a good day.

Take Care

:deej: