Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2010 - 22/23Rd May

Skoze

Charlie and I are coming down for the day on Sunday to see you guys riding, where will you be meeting and what time?

Hey Sue, good to hear you can make it!

Meeting at 11 at Guildhall, should be able to find it alright - give it a google :)

Depends how much you want to rough it but I can sleep 1 person in my room, and 3-4 on a horribly dirty kitchen floor, I'll have to speak to my flat mates 1st though.

Those that plan on crashing at Simpsons, be warned you will wake up in the morning with a sore ass :lol:

Sweet, well i'll head up for yours then Rowan. When would you want me there for? I guess you're working on saturday?

google reckons 2hrs 9mins M4 A34, so I guess leaving at around 8:30 ish would get us parked up and to the square thingy by 11 ?

google reckons 2hrs 9mins M4 A34, so I guess leaving at around 8:30 ish would get us parked up and to the square thingy by 11 ?

Well It looks like i'm getting a nice 6am start on sunday :( in fact i'll see if any one is about so i can crash :D

Sweet well i'll see you Sunday morning.

P.s. i thought you were filming today, Myself, Joe and maybe Dan are riding again after 4 this afternoon if you are about?

How well do you know Portsmouth? Opposite the red walls theres a Spar, down there its free all day parking, if not your best going into Southsea parking up and riding in, if you want a hand with where to go hit me up!

How well do you know Portsmouth? Opposite the red walls theres a Spar, down there its free all day parking, if not your best going into Southsea parking up and riding in, if you want a hand with where to go hit me up!

Cheers boss, i know the area fairly well as i was at uni there, so if the spot near the Spar is full we'll head over to southsea and find a spot (Y)

If I can remember - I was going to park at prawns (is he even still there ?)

the car park me and shrews were in last time was a bit death for break ins ....