post-21943-088723900 1284381971_thumb.jp

Pashley Forks

Gold Stuff tongue.gif

Now finally got rid of ddg stem!

Rear Avid Ultimate thumbsupanim.gif

New pedals, Grips. thumbsupanim.gif

Re-laced wheels with black spokes and gold nipples! thumbsupanim.gif

And Bmx pivotal seat! biggrin.gif

Pretty much as i want it now! After many a year! Any comments suggestions welcome turned.gif

Edited by Chris (Khoie) Ellison

looks awesome (Y)

are those inspired pads your running on the back there?? and if so, what are they like? any good??

I also want to know this.

There actually off eBay, Bought 4 sets for 12quid biggrin.gif If you run smooth(clean!) rims you can't fault them. My front pair have never slipped. Rears close to spot on, think its my cable thats letting that down though! whistling.gif

Hope that helps! turned.gif

Damn, that looks really nice with all the gold bits on! Glad to see its still going strong after 4+ years. Is that still the original powdercoat? Looks incredibly tidy still if it is.

There were actually 3 24's built, not sure if they are still with there original owners now or got passed on, but I am considering making a few more possibly, just need to get another job out the way first.

There actually off eBay, Bought 4 sets for 12quid biggrin.gif If you run smooth(clean!) rims you can't fault them. My front pair have never slipped. Rears close to spot on, think its my cable thats letting that down though! whistling.gif

Hope that helps! turned.gif

i just got some in the post myself today and i cant fault them either, they seem a little better on the front also, but the cables are much shorter so less friction and all that.

but well happy with them, i would def recomend them (Y)

Damn, that looks really nice with all the gold bits on! Glad to see its still going strong after 4+ years. Is that still the original powdercoat? Looks incredibly tidy still if it is.

There were actually 3 24's built, not sure if they are still with there original owners now or got passed on, but I am considering making a few more possibly, just need to get another job out the way first.

how much were you selling them for? interested!