Www.Benbrownphotography.Co.Uk

howard-moon

My net connection's really, really bad and all that's loaded so far are the buttons and the border, but just wanted to say that Flickr's spelt wrong in the 'follow me on Flickr' thing :P I'll edit it when the rest of it loads (Y)

My net connection's really, really bad and all that's loaded so far are the buttons and the border, but just wanted to say that Flickr's spelt wrong in the 'follow me on Flickr' thing :P I'll edit it when the rest of it loads (Y)

Haha, thanks man... Never noticed that! :)

Should load easier now... the images are way smaller!

• 1 month later...

Nice website! I was expecting something way below that standard. You've got some wicked images on there. Onlyyy thing I would say is that as nice a feature as the gallery may be, the images appear very small. Since you're using a 5D mark II images are going to be high quality and sharp so I'd want to see them bigger. The front page images are nice because you can see the level of detail due to their size, however the main images just arn't big enough

keep up the good work

I have to say, I'm completely tired of people using their name followed by 'Photography' on personal portfolios - I think sites like Chromasia end up more like a brand, and carve a bigger identity. However, you've got some outstanding photos there, a really good selection, and that's what really matters.