Wherestheseat.com Presents : Episode 3

netto

The third video from the WheresTheSeat.com series. The last segment in the video is a new spot we found while hiking in Lynn Valley in North Vancouver.

Music :

Crash Kings - Mountain Man

Tiesto VS Teagan and Sara - Feel It In My Bones

Ratatat - Cherry

Edited by netto

Kevin Liu, rides like a hovercraft, he just seems to float over everything. The last segment from 06:30 onwards was joy to watch, especially with the roots stuff.

i'm glad you liked it. im really happy with the last segment. that spot was so much fun to ride. even just the commute from one spot to another was enjoyable.

I've rarely felt so content than after that.

Cherry is my "happy" song. Quality was amazing, and riding was brilliant.

Is this all around Vancouver? You guys seriously have it good. I know where I'm taking a holiday when I have money :)

I absolutely adore your videos. The quality, the surroundings, riding, editing, music, the bikes. Seriously beautiful stuff. Shame it took over 1,5 hours to stream.

Thanks for the flattering compliments. We do have some beautiful places to ride. Vancouver trials riders are very spoiled. If you have trouble streaming it, you can always download the source file. The quality is also much better:)