New Inspired Website

Mark W

Taking your comments and those of Muels (I can't be arsed to actually go find the right bits to quote) I say that perhaps if you spend your days writing code to appeal to everyone, code that does not judge it's user and code which caters for all, perhaps you should think about working your personality in a similar way. Just because I, for instance, am a grade A cunt shouldn't mean I'm not entitled to your endless wisdom, right?

• 1 month later...

COOL STORY BRO.

Loved that Sean Watson vid, ossum!

The site isn't bad at all, although it's nothing new and fantabulous, but I did prefer the old one.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's about as far as I'm getting into it...

By the way, does anyone know what was the song used in the Sean Watson vid was? Sounded a little like Gorillaz-ish :wub:

Typo on Watson's Bio.

Biography

How old are you and where are you from?- I quit my real job not too long ago to bike more. I work at Mud Sweat and Gears (my local bike shop and Isnpired dealer) right now

Every top rider needs to be well fueled, what is your favourite food?- My favorite* food would have to be ceaser salad (really good fuel)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

• 2 weeks later...