R.i.p Gavin Bedford

Jonny Jones

i rode with gav probably ten year ago i think in porthcawl when i was on a little roadtrip and just bumped into him down beach,such a nice guy and was a good laugh.also see him at weekend at hookwoods comp so couldnt believe it when i saw this terrible news earlier.get well soon and keep fighting dude :flowers:

Just been on the phone with John Shrewsbury and he's been with Gav for the past day or so at his bed side and his injuries are pretty horrific. They're basically just trying to get as many people to go and see him, talk to him and try and get some reaction from him. Doctors have said that the sooner he starts moving the better - he's still on life support! So if you live near Gav or you're not to far away and have a few hours to spare this weekend please go and see him, it would mean the world to his family and everybody around him. Martin Hawyes was on holiday and has left early to fly back to go and see him, Martyn Ashton travelled the entire length of the country (pretty much) to go and see him after a demo he was doing, so the support has been out of this world so far - his parents had no idea he had so many mates and knew so many people!

I'll keep this thread as updated as possible, I should hear from John again in a day or so!

Jonny x

I regret to inform the Trials community, that sadly Gavin passed away today. He went peacefully and was not in pain. Truly sad, sad news. I didn't know Gavin very well, but he was always enthusiastic the few times I spoke to him!

Please leave any condolence messages, his family, close friends and buddies will no doubt he deeply touched by then!

Another rider lost, I have no words :(

Jonny x