R.i.p Gavin Bedford

Jonny Jones

Was really sorry to hear about Gavins accident when I got back from holiday. Gavin had been a member of the ebtc for many years and was at our last trial at Hook Woods on the 13th - he was a really good guy and will be very much missed. Our thoughts are with his family at this time. A few photos of Gavin at the trial can be found on http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ebtcbiketrial/GavinBedfordHookWoods13June2010RIP

Dave and Pam Bradley

• 1 month later...

R.I.P Gavin! I knew Gavin back in the days when he rode the pashley 26mhz and early Ashton models! This must be when he was around 16, as he didnt drive back then.

He was a powerful rider and had no fear when it came to the big gaps and drops on the rocks in porthcrawl especially in the wind! Big respec my friend! My love goes out to all your family and friends!!

James

• 1 month later...

I don't come on here very often now days but seeing this now has just been a massive shock :( no idea what happened dispite reading the whole thread of kind messages but thats by the by. Thoughts are with friends and family

Remember seeing his inspirational vids back in the day, so sad to lose another very talented rider

RIP mate :(